22 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 Recruiting List

Who will be the first commit? I like perhaps Jace Silfore from Howard, SD.

Prospect Camps are just a few weeks away! June 14th and June 24th.

Here are a few South Dakota kids who I have my eye on. Some already have an offer and those who do not have an offer will/could earn one at camp.
    Jace Sifore, Howard, DL (6-5, 265)
    Gage Tennyson, Custer, LB (6'4, 185)
    Aiden Brink, SF Washington, OL (6-4, 285)
    Chase Kelly, Florence Henry, DL (6-2, 270)
    Sam Rohlfs, Aberdeen Central, WR (6'3, 185)
    Quinten Christensen, Wessington Springs, DL (6'5, 250)

There are also a handful of kids in Harrisburg (outside of Knuth) who may garner some attention.

Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Gage Tennyson to USD. Not sure if we still had an offer out. He also had an offer from UND.

Comment

Does anyone know how many scholarships we have available?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
          Does anyone know how many scholarships we have available?
          Not many. Guessing this class will be around 20 total PWO and scholarship guys. Brining back 11 seniors/grads. I'm guessing there will be some more attrition from the PWO guys in the last few classes but so far they are hanging on.

I did a quick count the other day on the roster...
          11 seniors/grad
          14 juniors
          20 Soph
          18 RFr
          28- Fr2
          31- Incoming Fr

That's kind of a mess with 59 guys being considered Freshmen.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

Not many. Guessing this class will be around 20 total PWO and scholarship guys. Brining back 11 seniors/grads. I'm guessing there will be some more attrition from the PWO guys in the last few classes but so far they are hanging on.

I did a quick count the other day on the roster...
            11 seniors/grad
            14 juniors
            20 Soph
            18 RFr
            28- Fr2
            31- Incoming Fr

That's kind of a mess with 59 guys being considered Freshmen.
            Is Chis Oladokun on campus already ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Is Chis Oladokun on campus already ?
              Yes, he arrived at the start of June.

Comment

Who will be the first commit? I like perhaps Jace Silfore from Howard, SD.
                You are correct sir.

Comment

This is not going to be a big class so quality is everything. Jace by most accounts is the top DL in the Dakota's. It seems Quinton Christenson is also getting a lot of attention, but perhaps he will be next to commit if staying closer to home is a priority.

Comment

This is not going to be a big class so quality is everything. Jace by most accounts is the top DL in the Dakota's. It seems Quinton Christenson is also getting a lot of attention, but perhaps he will be next to commit if staying closer to home is a priority.
                    The one thing about Quinton is that he's coming off knee surgery so he's not getting to compete or workout on these visits he's taking. Will be interesting to see if he waits to commit until after his senior season or takes an offer that is on the table now.

Comment

Another ChainGang (DL) member was added today per Coach Smith tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Another ChainGang (DL) member was added today per Coach Smith tweet.
                        It's Sifore.

Howard’s Jace Sifore Commits To SDSU (msn.com)

Comment

There was a second commit…Coach Smith tweet: How many Jack22tandard ChainGang members have we added in the last 36 hours! Getting better and these guys proved it at camp! With a GIF of two.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                            There was a second commit…Coach Smith tweet: How many Jack22tandard ChainGang members have we added in the last 36 hours! Getting better and these guys proved it at camp! With a GIF of two.
                            Max Polischuk, 6'1 ,190 athlete from Sask.,Canada who is now attending Clearwater Academy International prep school in Florida. Apparently tested very well on the camp circuit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Max Polischuk, 6'1 ,190 athlete from Sask.,Canada who is now attending Clearwater Academy International prep school in Florida. Apparently tested very well on the camp circuit.
                              He isn’t a D lineman. There looks to be one additional dlineman commit out there.

Comment

Working...
                              X