Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: Sam Houston (NCAA FCS Playoffs - Finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt want to jinx it but as the game started i pointed out to my dad that we would lose because we wore the blue pants again. We always imho play better or look better with the yellow pants.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post
      I didnt want to jinx it but as the game started i pointed out to my dad that we would lose because we wore the blue pants again. We always imho play better or look better with the yellow pants.
      Or white pants...at least they didn’t wear the blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

There's a former QB who's still a Jack.

I hope Gibbs and Gronowski make full recoveries and earn their degrees at SDSU, regardless of what happens

I thought that as well but I highly doubt Hendo is willing to share one of the most valuable players on the team...although MBB does owe FB a player or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
          Or white pants...at least they didn’t wear the blacks.
          yes very true. Yellow or white pants and we win the game. I should email Stig for next year so they get that right......
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post

I thought that as well but I highly doubt Hendo is willing to share one of the most valuable players on the team...although MBB does owe FB a player or two.
            Zim mentioned in his most recent podcast that J'Bore told him in Frisco that he wouldn't be ready for the Fall, so perhaps Baylor would only need to start for the first half of the Fall season. Plus, Baylor gets a "free" season

Comment

Zim mentioned in his most recent podcast that J'Bore told him in Frisco that he wouldn't be ready for the Fall, so perhaps Baylor would only need to start for the first half of the Fall season. Plus, Baylor gets a "free" season
              Baylor is starting to get some love as a potential NBA draft pick, so I doubt he has much interest in football regardless of eligibility concerns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post

Baylor is starting to get some love as a potential NBA draft pick, so I doubt he has much interest in football regardless of eligibility concerns.
                Yeah, I fully realize he's likely not a viable option.

Comment

Yeah, I fully realize he's not an option.
                  Fixed it for ya.

Comment

• So I was at the game and they didn’t really show a replay of ezzards touchdown and I didn’t really think anything of it when I saw bock give the ball to the ref but I have since seen multiple replays and I am confused on why they didn’t review it. That ball is definitely out before his foot lands just inside the goal line. Certainly looks close enough that it should have been looked at considering they looked at all of our touchdowns. Maybe they didn’t have an angle that would have overturned it but it was very very close and at the very least should have been looked it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                      So I was at the game and they didn’t really show a replay of ezzards touchdown and I didn’t really think anything of it when I saw bock give the ball to the ref but I have since seen multiple replays and I am confused on why they didn’t review it. That ball is definitely out before his foot lands just inside the goal line. Certainly looks close enough that it should have been looked at considering they looked at all of our touchdowns. Maybe they didn’t have an angle that would have overturned it but it was very very close and at the very least should have been looked it.
                      A couple related items -- those of us viewing the game on ABC didn't see this play live due to KSFY randomly interrupting the game for an "Avera Minute" PSA, and we actually weren't shown replays until about halfway through the lightning delay, so that could be one reason some haven't been as vocal about this. Nevertheless, you are not the only one who noticed this (Zim mentioned this in his podcast too)

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Fixed it for ya.
                        Thanks, although I figured it was fairly obvious it wasn't a serious suggestion

Comment

Working...
                        X