X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by 91jack View Post

It will be interesting to see how much the two deep players play against a DII team. I would of rather of had them play a home and home against somebody like Delaware, New Hampshire or Sam Huston than play a DII at home (but that is just me).
    Everyone would want this. Tarleton left us in a ****ty spot when they backed out late in the scheduling game. Just a bad move by them that hopefully won't affect our playoff chances..

Leave a comment:

• 91jack
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

On the first Stig radio show of the season, he said that they have a two-back set in which Strong and Davis could be used together. Also that Amar Johnson is the # 3 RB, and is the only true freshman currently on the depth chart.
    I can see Amar Johnson being the #3 back. It sounded like him and Josh Buri were both in the top 4 or 5 RB's. That room is really top heavy, with two studs, but it doesn't have much depth.

I think SDSU should be fine health wise, even though they had a short offseason, for at least the first half of the season.
    It will be interesting to see how much the two deep players play against a DII team. I would of rather of had them play a home and home against somebody like Delaware, New Hampshire or Sam Huston than play a DII at home (but that is just me).

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    GDT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not likely.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Accuweather has Ft Collins with low 70's at kickoff and mid 60's by end of game. There could be rain during day. There is a possibility of some light rain which is likely to hold till after the game. 7-10 mph wind should not be a large influence. The Jackrabbits should have some fans present cheering the team in the stadium. Go Jacks!!
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/fo...orecast/327348
    Just bought tickets this AM. Hoping to see a Jacks win.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied
    Accuweather has Ft Collins with low 70's at kickoff and mid 60's by end of game. There could be rain during day. There is a possibility of some light rain which is likely to hold till after the game. 7-10 mph wind should not be a large influence. The Jackrabbits should have some fans present cheering the team in the stadium. Go Jacks!!
    https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/fo...orecast/327348

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    GDT?

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Jacks are going win, I’ll go with 34-17.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    Here is what the JI team is keeping an eye on tomorrow night.
    https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...watch-csu.html

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Looking at the 2019 SDSU Football Media Guide: we're 0 and 2 against Colorado State. The last time the two schools met was 1966.

CSU / SDSU triivia: SDSU all conference, All-America wide receiver JaRon Harris (2005 - 08), is the son of Ron Harris, a record-setting running back for Colorado State (1973-76) . JaRon wasn't drafted but the Green Bay Packers signed him in 2009.

Ron Harris, played 1973-76 for Colorado State where just about every running-back record was held by Lawrence McCutcheon.(All-Pro LA Rams; 10 great years in the NFl). When Ron Harris finished at CSU, he claimed the school record for yards gained, 3,118. Ron is today about #3 on the CSU all-time list for yards gained (McCutcheon is #5). Ron Harris was drafted by the Vikings in the 11th round of the 1978 draft.

Interesting that the two games were consecutive home-home games in '65 and '66, the latter being in Brookings, when CSU played as an independent.

Another SD connection in '66 was Clarence 'Dan' Daniel, their defensive backfield coach, who was from Huron, SD, coached in Custer prior to CSU (pg. 9), and coached in NFL, NFL Europe, CFL, and World League of American Football between 1978 and 2008.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied
    Looking at the 2019 SDSU Football Media Guide: we're 0 and 2 against Colorado State. The last time the two schools met was 1966.

CSU / SDSU triivia: SDSU all conference, All-America wide receiver JaRon Harris (2005 - 08), is the son of Ron Harris, a record-setting running back for Colorado State (1973-76) . JaRon wasn't drafted but the Green Bay Packers signed him in 2009.

Ron Harris, played 1973-76 for Colorado State where just about every running-back record was held by Lawrence McCutcheon.(All-Pro LA Rams; 10 great years in the NFl). When Ron Harris finished at CSU, he claimed the school record for yards gained, 3,118. Ron is today about #3 on the CSU all-time list for yards gained (McCutcheon is #5). Ron Harris was drafted by the Vikings in the 11th round of the 1978 draft.

Leave a comment:

• sdsurulz08
    replied
    I think it's an upset if we don't win. I won plenty of bets when with coworkers NDSU rolled CSU when I was living out there. My only concerns are the short turnout from spring and the elevation. See ya out there on Friday!

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    I just tried to look up the line for Friday's game. I am not adept and reading them, but I think it says we are favored by 31/2. Could that be right? I totally think we will wax the Rams, but I was hoping to make some easy money. Someone, please tell me I read it wrong.

Leave a comment:

• JackBBFan
    replied
    Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post

I did sell two of my tickets. I still have one more - Section 205 Row 21 Seat 20. Not asking any money but would like someone to use it. If anyone is interested in taking an extra ticket to the game PM me and I can email the ticket to you.
    Ticket is no longer available.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    I would hope we can change the thread direction to include some insight to the Rams team and maybe some of those that have insight to the Jackrabbits might have some pregame information to share as well. Thank you to any who might provide that fodder for the board.
    On the first Stig radio show of the season, he said that they have a two-back set in which Strong and Davis could be used together. Also that Amar Johnson is the # 3 RB, and is the only true freshman currently on the depth chart.

Leave a comment:

• JackBBFan
    replied
    Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
    I have 3 tickets available for the CSU game. Section 205 Row 21 Seats 20-22. Unfortunately I am not able to go now. PM me if interested.
    I did sell two of my tickets. I still have one more - Section 205 Row 21 Seat 20. Not asking any money but would like someone to use it. If anyone is interested in taking an extra ticket to the game PM me and I can email the ticket to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X