Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post

That’s awesome. I got 3 tickets in that section this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweet! This is going to be great!

Leave a comment:

• JackBBFan
    replied
    Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Tickets are on sale. $35 per ticket. There is a whole bundle of SDSU fans buying tickets in section 205.
    https://csurams.com/sports/2020/2/19/Ticket-Office.aspx
    That’s awesome. I got 3 tickets in that section this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    Tickets are on sale. $35 per ticket. There is a whole bundle of SDSU fans buying tickets in section 205.
    https://csurams.com/sports/2020/2/19/Ticket-Office.aspx

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    I can't wait for this game!

A) Its VERY winnable
    B) I've never been to FOCO but heard its awesome
    C) Cheap flights to Denver

My wife and I are flying out of Watertown and staying at an Air B&B in Old Town. Should be able to walk to everything. Seriously, I'm excited for this. I'm tossing around the idea of doing a Jackrabbit Illustrated meetup Friday night. I'm guessing the Alumni Association may do something on Saturday given the number of alumni in Colorado.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    started a topic @CSU Rams 9/4/2021

@CSU Rams 9/4/2021

FYI, single game tickets for the Jacks game in Fort Collins on 9/4 go on sale at 9 AM Mountain time (10 Central) on 4/26. To the best of my knowledge, you do not need to be a season ticket holder to grab up some single game tickets this spring. I believe they will be around 35 per piece for the upper bowl cheap seats. Should be a great place to watch a game and should be a Jacks victory. Rams weren't good in their 4 games this fall and are very beatable. It's about an hour drive from Denver Airport to FC, so very doable logistically. Tailgating is allowed and starts 4 hours before kickoff. Still looking into lots and transportation to and from the stadium and I'll post some more info when I have it. Even though it's not exactly close to Brookings, this seems like a game where we could get a thousand or more Jacks fans to the game. Fort Collins is a fun town and the weather should be great. Hope all our alumni in the front range can make it to the game.
Working...
X