Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigticket1
    replied
    Hopefully the Jacks are no longer one of the least-vaccinated teams in the Valley. With the team that causes a game to be canceled being tagged with a loss, it could take a team out of playoff contention in a hurry if a few positive tests occur.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Just curious, where was it reported that it was a breakthrough infection?
    Tweet from a Yote Fan.

Leave a comment:

• West-River_Jack
    replied
    From the most reliable source, of course, the internet. One of the fans on the coyotes board made that statement.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post

They very recently cancelled volleyball against the coyotes due to a vaccinated coyote player with a breakthrough case of COVID-19. They are likely aware that our state government does little, if anything, to stop the spread.
    Just curious, where was it reported that it was a breakthrough infection?

Leave a comment:

• West-River_Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    There is some concern on the CSU board (albeit unfounded) that the game could get cancelled. Not sure where that’s coming from as I haven’t heard anything about outdoor events from the state government. And even if we aren’t fully vaxed, enough of the team should be vaxed for it to not make a difference
    They very recently cancelled volleyball against the coyotes due to a vaccinated coyote player with a breakthrough case of COVID-19. They are likely aware that our state government does little, if anything, to stop the spread.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    There is some concern on the CSU board (albeit unfounded) that the game could get cancelled. Not sure where that’s coming from as I haven’t heard anything about outdoor events from the state government. And even if we aren’t fully vaxed, enough of the team should be vaxed for it to not make a difference
    Part of it could be that CSU had one-third of the conference's Covid cancellations last year. In addition, I believe Larimer County & CSU, not solely "state gov't" would establish local protocols [and potentially cancel the game regardless of Jacks' vax rates (which I haven't read anything about for one month)]

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sdsurulz08
    replied
    Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    We will be in section 208. Flying out Thursday night and hitting Ft. Collins Friday morning. Anybody heard of any goings-on for Friday before the game?
    from 3 to 6:30 there is a pregame party at Brother Bar in oldtown. It's a newer bar that was not around when I lived there so not sure I'll make it as I'll probably be at one of the many breweries in town with friends. I was working at CSU when their new stadium opened up. Make sure to walk around the stadium as it has a cool mural of all the 14ers in Colorado. They also serve beer! Also, check out nearby Black Bottle brewery which is just a few blocks from the stadium

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    We will be in section 208. Flying out Thursday night and hitting Ft. Collins Friday morning. Anybody heard of any goings-on for Friday before the game?

Leave a comment:

• JackBBFan
    replied
    Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
    I have 3 tickets available for the CSU game. Section 205 Row 21 Seats 20-22. Unfortunately I am not able to go now. PM me if interested.
    Tickets are still available. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• JackBBFan
    replied
    I have 3 tickets available for the CSU game. Section 205 Row 21 Seats 20-22. Unfortunately I am not able to go now. PM me if interested.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied
    Long shot here, but does anyone have a party bus/tailgating rig that's road worthy that could fit 7 people comfortably on a road trip from Sioux Falls to Fort Collins for the game? If so, I would be interested in renting it to drive out there. Bonus could be that if you're flying, now your tailgating rig will meet you there! If you or anyone you know has one that you think might be interested, have them contact me on here or via cell @ 605-351-9130.

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied
    I am inclined to make the trip to Ft Collins. I think it will be fun and a good excuse to go see relatives. That being said I won't be making a decision for a while yet so I am wondering how hard is it traditionally to get tickets at this stadium?

Will there be plenty available or is this something I should buy now and then if I have to get rid of them if I don't make the trip?

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    The game has been moved up one day to Friday, September 3rd at 7pm mountain/ 8pm central.

Get your tickets and let's make FOCO blue like we did Frisco. Huge chance to pick up another FBS win AND have a great time!
    Game will be nationally televised on FS1, which probably explains the shift of the game to Friday night.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    The game has been moved up one day to Friday, September 3rd at 7pm mountain/ 8pm central.

Get your tickets and let's make FOCO blue like we did Frisco. Huge chance to pick up another FBS win AND have a great time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X