@CSU Rams 9/4/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @CSU Rams 9/4/2021

FYI, single game tickets for the Jacks game in Fort Collins on 9/4 go on sale at 9 AM Mountain time (10 Central) on 4/26. To the best of my knowledge, you do not need to be a season ticket holder to grab up some single game tickets this spring. I believe they will be around 35 per piece for the upper bowl cheap seats. Should be a great place to watch a game and should be a Jacks victory. Rams weren't good in their 4 games this fall and are very beatable. It's about an hour drive from Denver Airport to FC, so very doable logistically. Tailgating is allowed and starts 4 hours before kickoff. Still looking into lots and transportation to and from the stadium and I'll post some more info when I have it. Even though it's not exactly close to Brookings, this seems like a game where we could get a thousand or more Jacks fans to the game. Fort Collins is a fun town and the weather should be great. Hope all our alumni in the front range can make it to the game.

I can't wait for this game!

A) Its VERY winnable
    B) I've never been to FOCO but heard its awesome
    C) Cheap flights to Denver

My wife and I are flying out of Watertown and staying at an Air B&B in Old Town. Should be able to walk to everything. Seriously, I'm excited for this. I'm tossing around the idea of doing a Jackrabbit Illustrated meetup Friday night. I'm guessing the Alumni Association may do something on Saturday given the number of alumni in Colorado.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Tickets are on sale. $35 per ticket. There is a whole bundle of SDSU fans buying tickets in section 205.
      https://csurams.com/sports/2020/2/19/Ticket-Office.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Tickets are on sale. $35 per ticket. There is a whole bundle of SDSU fans buying tickets in section 205.
        https://csurams.com/sports/2020/2/19/Ticket-Office.aspx
        That’s awesome. I got 3 tickets in that section this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post

That’s awesome. I got 3 tickets in that section this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sweet! This is going to be great!

Comment

Got mine. See you in Ft. Collins!!

Comment

The game has been moved up one day to Friday, September 3rd at 7pm mountain/ 8pm central.

Get your tickets and let's make FOCO blue like we did Frisco. Huge chance to pick up another FBS win AND have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                The game has been moved up one day to Friday, September 3rd at 7pm mountain/ 8pm central.

Get your tickets and let's make FOCO blue like we did Frisco. Huge chance to pick up another FBS win AND have a great time!
                Game will be nationally televised on FS1, which probably explains the shift of the game to Friday night.

Comment

I am inclined to make the trip to Ft Collins. I think it will be fun and a good excuse to go see relatives. That being said I won't be making a decision for a while yet so I am wondering how hard is it traditionally to get tickets at this stadium?

Will there be plenty available or is this something I should buy now and then if I have to get rid of them if I don't make the trip?

Comment

Long shot here, but does anyone have a party bus/tailgating rig that's road worthy that could fit 7 people comfortably on a road trip from Sioux Falls to Fort Collins for the game? If so, I would be interested in renting it to drive out there. Bonus could be that if you're flying, now your tailgating rig will meet you there! If you or anyone you know has one that you think might be interested, have them contact me on here or via cell @ 605-351-9130.

Comment

I have 3 tickets available for the CSU game. Section 205 Row 21 Seats 20-22. Unfortunately I am not able to go now. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                        I have 3 tickets available for the CSU game. Section 205 Row 21 Seats 20-22. Unfortunately I am not able to go now. PM me if interested.
                        Tickets are still available. Thanks.

Comment

We will be in section 208. Flying out Thursday night and hitting Ft. Collins Friday morning. Anybody heard of any goings-on for Friday before the game?
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                            We will be in section 208. Flying out Thursday night and hitting Ft. Collins Friday morning. Anybody heard of any goings-on for Friday before the game?
                            from 3 to 6:30 there is a pregame party at Brother Bar in oldtown. It's a newer bar that was not around when I lived there so not sure I'll make it as I'll probably be at one of the many breweries in town with friends. I was working at CSU when their new stadium opened up. Make sure to walk around the stadium as it has a cool mural of all the 14ers in Colorado. They also serve beer! Also, check out nearby Black Bottle brewery which is just a few blocks from the stadium

Comment

There is some concern on the CSU board (albeit unfounded) that the game could get cancelled. Not sure where that’s coming from as I haven’t heard anything about outdoor events from the state government. And even if we aren’t fully vaxed, enough of the team should be vaxed for it to not make a difference

Comment

Working...
                              X