2004 and 2005 Football Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2004 and 2005 Football Schedules

Too bad we couldn't get Southern Utah on October 23rd.

Comment

Or they could have designated the Augie came our extra "Conference Game!" ;D ;D ;D

Comment

KSFY has the schedules for all conf. members. The only non-conf. game NDSU has is aginst Northwestern State so far

http://www.ksfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=1668527
        Go State! Go State!

Comment

Anybody heard if we have worked out our schedule so that we can play Southern Utah now that St. Mary's is gone and the Montana St. game has been moved?  Also any word on one more home game?  There seems to be a few schools with open dates that might work for us and I think we could use one more home game (maybe for Hobo Day).

http://www.afca.com/lev2.cfm/316

Go State!

Comment

On the Great West homepage there are some schedule changes posted. According to the Cal Poly schedule, we now play them on Oct 2. That open up November 13th for us which is a day that Southern Utah has open. I would guess that means that we will play Southern Utah on November 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit74
              On the Great West homepage there are some schedule changes posted.  According to the Cal Poly schedule, we now play them on Oct 2.  That open up November 13th for us which is a day that Southern Utah has open.  I would guess that means that we will play Southern Utah on November 13th.
              Nice catch rabbit74, I think you are right. That means that NDSU will stay put and they may end up being Hobo Day this year.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit74
                On the Great West homepage there are some schedule changes posted.  According to the Cal Poly schedule, we now play them on Oct 2.  That open up November 13th for us which is a day that Southern Utah has open.  I would guess that means that we will play Southern Utah on November 13th.
                Isn't it "magical" how things just seem to workout despite all the hatred and jealousy. Its not like several key people (who get bashed regularly) didn't work their butts off too garuntee some degree of success early in the transition. I'm sure for the skeptics (including some of our own alumni and students) it won't be enough and they will only become more jealous or feel more inferior or allow the fear of change to distract them from the facts. The move to DI is a good/great one for SDSU and the state of S.D. The sooner this is recognized the better of we will all be. Even you idiots at USD, UND, and UNO are likely to benefit and we will be happy to share.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

JackMD

Your reaching for straws! You think it is magical that your schedule works out. Now getting a couple D1 wins this year, now that will be magical. Beating NDSU would be magical. Every schools football schedule eventually works out. I understand that with your move to D1 that your celebrating every minor victory. But your football schedule working out????? Come on!!!!!

Maverick

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                    JackMD

Your reaching for straws! You think it is magical that your schedule works out. Now getting a couple D1 wins this year, now that will be magical. Beating NDSU would be magical. Every schools football schedule eventually works out. I understand that with your move to D1 that your celebrating every minor victory. But your football schedule working out????? Come on!!!!!

Maverick
                    I sense some focused anger coming out of Omaha, or is it Morningside. Either way, I am sure both schools are green with envy about the move to D-I as evidenced by Morningside Maverick's attack.

Every schools football schedule eventually works out huh? How about Saint Mary's? did their schedule work out? Maybe you should think about the actual meaning of what you write before you write it.

By the way, I found a website a while ago from a UNO fan crying a river because the school has no plans to move to D-I. Have fun in D-II UNO! Hahahahahahahah

Comment

I too sense some anger, but then again I'd be angry as well. The only reason you go to Omaha is if you "can't cut it" in Lincoln...and even that isn't very impressive these days.

I am impressed though, Omaha has atleast one fan! ...You couldn't tell this year by their homecoming game attendance of 37. I don't even think all the parents bothered to show up.

If you're just gonna come talk **** go find your own board.

Comment

UNC Bear

You said have fun in D2. Are we talking about the same fun that your mens basketball team had this year. I sure you had a big party when Rutgers laid a hundred spot on you and beat you by 50. I can't imagine the jubilee in your handful of wins over the likes of Johnson & Wales and Kendall ( where in the hell are these schools anyway) Be glad that you didn't play Metro (d2). They would have laid a 40 point butt whipping on you  like they did to another school who is going D1.
                        You lost to the Colorado School of Mines. These people care more about digging in the hills than they do about basketball. I saw them play in person and they are bad.
                        UNO beat them by ten on their own court. If that is your idea of fun you can have it!!!! hahahahaha

Maverick

P.S  Quit kissing SDSU butt. Get some backbone and run some smack at them like I do.

Comment

TalknSmack,

Are you talking about the homecoming game when D2 UNO beat future D1 powerhouse SDSU 34-17.
                          Or were you talking about UNO's two basketball victories over SDSU, one breaking your famed home win streak. Please clarify which of these games you are talking about???????

Maverick

P.S. Quit acting like it is your messageboard. D1aa.com has provided it for you. I'm sure they have no problen with me being on it.

Comment

The main thing that UNC is known for is that god awful smell coming from that packing plant in Greeley. That smell is enough to "choke a horse". I guess when they recruit their big time hotshots they have to make sure they aren't down wind that day. They recruit based on the wind's direction. That smell is amazing.
                            OH yeah unc - congrats on "running the table" this bb season. You didn't win one bb game against a d1 opponent. In fact you didn't come close. Kind of pulled a "morningside" this year - didn't you.

Comment

It is true that UNC's Basketball team is horrible--they were horrible at D-II but I guarantee that the fact that they are D-I will bring in better talent and they will improve.

When I say have fun in D-II I am saying that while UNC is playing football in front of 20,000+ fans in Montana, UNO will be battling Minnesota Duluth in front of 962 fans. While UNC is hosting Idaho State, UNO will be hosting Oklahoma Panhandle State. When UNC is hosting Colorado State in basketball next year in front of a packed house, UNO fans won't even know who their beloved Mavericks are playing because they will be talking sour grapes about the UNC game.

UNO and UND should form a support group to comfort each other because the move to D-I by UNC, SDSU, and NDSU seems to be very traumatic for both schools.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                                The main thing that UNC is known for is that god awful smell coming from that packing plant in Greeley.  That smell is enough to "choke a horse".  I guess when they recruit their big time hotshots they have to make sure they aren't down wind that day.  They recruit based on the wind's direction.  That smell is amazing.  
                                OH yeah unc - congrats on "running the table" this bb season.  You didn't win one bb game against a d1 opponent.  In fact you didn't come close.  Kind of pulled a "morningside" this year - didn't you.  
                                "BigJake"

Do you spend a lot of time at truck stops? just curious.
                                It's also curious how you fail to mention UNC's football and baseball teams who held and are holding their own in their first D-I seasons.

P.S. When UNC goes to the College World Series in Omaha, you UNO fans can feel free to go watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X