SDSU @ UCD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU @ UCD

Are we giving up, a little early IMHO to have backup QB and third string running back in the game.

"I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I hate to make excuses, but this climate is not South Dakota friendly. I think its taken its toll on our starters and that may be why we are using fresh bodies.

Kardoes connects with Moliter for the first down.
      but fumbles a snap. Can any thing go right tonight :-[

Comment

Atleast with the starters in we could still run plays, how many penalties on this damn series do we need.
        Might as well give davis 13 guys on the field.

Agree with the comment about Jerry Oster, if i wanted to hear someone moan and groan about every play or penalty, i can think of a number of people to sit by. I would gladly go on all the road trips and provide the same expertise he does?
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

"They sent the kitchen sink". That's my new signature.

Great coverage on the punt team...wait, no, that would be a great return by UCD.

Can someone tell me how I can put my own avatar (is that the correct term) with my profile? A private message would be good to keep the thread clean.

Turnover UCD! Finally something going SDSU's way.

Comment

Nice couple of runs for Watson and Kardoes. I suspect Stig is trying to show Nelson that he does have competition. Another 1st down. We are actually moving the ball.

As an aside. How about Oregon State? They may upset the national champions.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I think I'm gonna set up a chat room during the rest of the away games. That might work better for discussing things. I hope the discussion isn't ever like this again.

This is brutal. The special teams are dismal.

Comment

Another "bright" spot on special teams. Poor snap, poor hold, kicked the ball into his own center's butt.

LSU ties it up with Oregon State 15-15 inside the last minute. OT pending.

Looks like our soft D will give up another 7. This night can't end soon enough.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Wow, I'm outa here. I feel like I need to go have a beer and regroup.

go state

Comment

Georgia Southern hung in there with #4 Georgia today for a while, I wonder what they will do to us. This is going to be a hard football year. Thank God Augie is on the schedule.

Comment

Texas beat North Texas 65-0 today. I hope this is the worst loss of the day in DI football.

Another great kickoff return, ball is at the 9 yard line. We need to consider scheduling Peru St. next year.

DII team coming to Brookings next week. I think we have a shot. Can't say we will be favored after this performance.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak
                        Georgia Southern hung in there with #4 Georgia today for a while, I wonder what they will do to us.  This is going to be a hard football year.  Thank God Augie is on the schedule.  
                        That a boy! Always looking for the positives. Another positive, we won't lose a game on October 16th.

Comment

NO!

I'm out of beer. This night just keeps getting better...

Comment

Come on doc, don't throw in the towel on the whole season. You sound like a Chicago Bears fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RunninRabbit
                              NO!

I'm out of beer.  This night just keeps getting better...
                              Good thing is that you won't miss anything exciting if you run out to get more. Actually that may be the highlight of your night if you were to turn the game off and just walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

That a boy! Always looking for the positives. Another positive, we won't lose a game on October 16th.

I couldn't help but notice all the positives in your post too. Hey, we knew football at the next level would be an extreme challenge. The Jacks will be better with time. It's going to be a tough year, but no one in Div I-AA can look at our schedule and call us gutless. Playing hardcore powers at this level is the only way to join their ranks.

Comment

Working...
                                X