Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keep in mind, our players read this board

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
    I totally disagree. Our players are grown men, not children. They're obviously tougher and more determined than any of us could hope to be. They have proven that on the field this season.

Agreed. Though the Internet wasn't around when Cap'n Cat donned his helmet at UNI, what people said on campus and in newspapers and such, we couldn't give a sh*t about. We knew, and I'm sure the Jacks know today, that many (if not most) football message board posters did not, do not and will not, ever know what it's like to be a player on the team and, thus, the credibility of most anything they say, especially if "controversial", is forever in doubt. They should care what their coaches think of them, not what any of us here do.

My two cents.

Comment

Re: Keep in mind, our players read this board

Originally posted by CapnCat

Agreed.  Though the Internet wasn't around when Cap'n Cat donned his helmet at UNI, what people said on campus and in newspapers and such, we couldn't give a sh*t about.  We knew, and I'm sure the Jacks know today, that many (if not most) football message board posters did not, do not and will not, ever know what it's like to be a player on the team and, thus, the credibility of most anything they say, especially if "controversial", is forever in doubt.  They should care what their coaches think of them, not what any of us here do.

My two cents.

100% agreement. I don't expect anyone to take what I have to say here for anymore than what it is, written word, opinions, and occasional facts.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X