• Show
Clear All

Re: 2007 Football Schedule

Ahhh! Lucky, you got "outed!"
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
      I've decided Lucky is posting covertly. Not really a SDSU fan, clearly pointed out that he didn't know Hobo Day was homecomeing. I'm done wasting time on posts like his.
      what about exciting posts like the ones the mav boys do. man don't give up on those post you always hav something quite clever to respond about man don't give up don't give up on the MAVS.

Comment

Luckys post's have never read like a fan of SDSU, more like a jealous usd fan. I've been ignoring them from the start.

Comment

If they plan on having HOBO days on pheasant opener, they have to have a night game. My brother and I have a great plan for pheasant season opener. We go duck and goose hunting instead. The sleuth we hunt has people walking for pheasants and they actually scare the pheasants towards us. We hunt early morning and end up taking a nap in a hill in a dugout. Wake up a little later and hunting begins again. No one ever hunts ducks and geese on pheasant opener. If the game is at night, you can still have all the pheasant hunters make it (even after they take a little nap).
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94
            If the game is at night, you can still have all the pheasant hunters make it (even after they take a little nap).  
            Have you forgotten how big South Dakota is? Winner, Pierre, Mobridge, etc. are a long ways from Brookings.

Comment

I was talking about the hunters in the Brookings area. Stop reading so far into posts.
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I was talking about the hunters in the Brookings area. Stop reading so far into posts.
                Sorry about that, my point was simply that the majority of people who are going out for the pheasant opener probably won't be within 100 miles of Brookings.

Comment

I totally agree with you on that one. I'm from an area of the state that gets a good amount of hunters (Faulkton,Redfield,Ipswich). Even though we have better hunting back home for pheasants, we just never went home for the opener. WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE!!!! We waited until one of the next weekends because we knew the out of staters would be gone by then. My brother won't get back from Iraq until mid-October so I'm really hoping for a late freeze so he gets a chance to hunt ducks/geese this year.

Comment

I totally agree with you on that one.  I'm from an area of the state that gets a good amount of hunters (Faulkton,Redfield,Ipswich).  Even though we have better hunting back home for pheasants, we just never went home for the opener.  WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE!!!!  We waited until one of the next weekends because we knew the out of staters would be gone by then.  My brother won't get back from Iraq until mid-October so I'm really hoping for a late freeze so he gets a chance to hunt ducks/geese this year.
                    Tell your brother THANK YOU!! from Jacks fans every where. I also hope he gets a chance to bring home some ducks and/or geese.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
                      [quote author=bub94 link=1149697499/75#82 date=1154472257]I totally agree with you on that one. I'm from an area of the state that gets a good amount of hunters (Faulkton,Redfield,Ipswich). Even though we have better hunting back home for pheasants, we just never went home for the opener. WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE!!!! We waited until one of the next weekends because we knew the out of staters would be gone by then. My brother won't get back from Iraq until mid-October so I'm really hoping for a late freeze so he gets a chance to hunt ducks/geese this year.
                      Tell your brother THANK YOU!! from Jacks fans every where. I also hope he gets a chance to bring home some ducks and/or geese.
                      [/quote]

I'll second that thanks . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

bub94, I hope that your brother is doing well and will be home safely this fall. I appreciate the work him and his compatriots have been doing for this country.

Comment

One more reason not to have Hobo Day during the pheasant opener: media attention. Pheasants would win the media battle everytime, I'm afraid.

Comment

My brother is a grad from State too. Even though he isn't the biggest fan of college sports, I do drag him along to the games time from time. I'll have to get my niece to be a Junior Jack soon. I'm sure he will appreciate the 'thanks' I pass along to him.

Comment

Working...
                            X