UC Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UC Davis

I'll predict a record CAS crowd watching the rabbits beat UC-Davis 24-21!

Comment

Unless Kardoes gets knocked out of the game for a few plays (or series) I don't know if SDSU will be able to pull it off. Seems like Kardoes going down = big turning point for SDSU.  Coincidence, or determining factor. We shall learn more this weekend.

Offense reigns supreme this weekend:

UCD 27
      SDSU  :-X
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Filbert, reporting from Brookings:

It feels like one of those special weekends here in Brookings. A couple of people I talked to this afternoon said that they haven't looked forward to a Hobo Day game this much since maybe the 1985 one where we took it to a then-#1-ranked USD team.

It may very well be a record crowd. The weather will be good. The Jacks may be peaking when you want to, towards the end of the season.

It feels like a very special weekend.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
          Unless Kardoes gets knocked out of the game for a few plays (or series) I don't know if SDSU will be able to pull it off. Seems like Kardoes going down = big turning point for SDSU.  Coincidence, or determining factor. We shall learn more this weekend.

UCD 27
          I like where your heads at. In keeping with tradition, let me respond by saying:

somebody tell CatchemAll that the actual predictions thread is located in the "Week 9 picks" thread. This thread is dedicated to each team giving a prediction on how much their team will win by. Similar to saying my dad could beat up your dad.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
            [quote author=CatchEmAll link=1161809971/15#16 date=1161986498]Unless Kardoes gets knocked out of the game for a few plays (or series) I don't know if SDSU will be able to pull it off. Seems like Kardoes going down = big turning point for SDSU.  Coincidence, or determining factor. We shall learn more this weekend.

UCD 27
            I like where your heads at.  In keeping with tradition, let me respond by saying:

somebody tell CatchemAll that the actual predictions thread is located in the "Week 9 picks" thread.  This thread is dedicated to each team giving a prediction on how much their team will win by.  Similar to saying my dad could beat up your dad.
            [/quote]

;D ;D

Aren't you even one bit curious as to what I have hidden behind the :-X
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West northwest wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest.

Sounds like a good forecast for hobo day. Well y'all I must be off to the Party, see y'all Sunday sometime or tonight.

Comment

Drove by Coughlin today as I left work, it is really decked out for the big day. Let's just say the flags will be a flappin' tomorrow. It looks great, I am excited. A friend and I were talking about how big this hobo day really is, we couldn't remember a homecoming game that so many people were this excited for. As Filbert noted, the feeling around Brookings is one of anticipation. If we can 14,000 plus to Missori Rolla last year, with good weather and a good team we should get a new record this year.

Let's go Rabbits.
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I agree. I was supposed to be at a training class through this weekend. Thankfully, it got canceled last week and I'm now able to attend. I'm not sure I've ever anticipated a game more than tomorrow's game!

Comment

Pregame article:

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...50/1002/SPORTS

Comment

[quote author=SUPERBUNNY link=1161809971/0#14 date=1161981133  Kardoes is going to have the game every senior dreams of!

SUPERBUNNY
                      [/quote]

If that wasn't last week, he has some big Dreams!!!

Comment

Spoke to my brother last night. He said the off ramp on I-29 was backed up with at least 40 cars at about 6:30. I assume many of those were headed to the rodeo but I am sure some were headed for the party. Brookings is a special place to be this weekend.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Aggies 21-7 at half. I guess all the Jackrabbits are at the game. We need to be careful of your late game comebacks, so I don't think Biggs will pull any starters in the second half.

Comment

Any score update????

Comment

Aggies 21 SDSU 16 and Jackrabbits are driving down the field. :'(

Comment

TD SDSU on 4th and 5 fromthe 9!!! Jacks lead by one, and are going for two to go up 3....

Comment

Working...
                                X