Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Illinois

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
    WNAX just announced that they have signed a 5 year extension and that they are going to start broadcasting 1 hour before home games and have a guy posted in the backyard to give updates from out there
    And the post-game call-in show?

Seriously, that's excellent news, although IMHO WNAX and SDSU really need to look at a network to get better coverage of the state.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

WNAX just announced that they have signed a 5 year extension and that they are going to start broadcasting 1 hour before home games and have a guy posted in the backyard to give updates from out there
      Very good news. Will the one-hour pre-games start this year or next year? Good job by the athletic department and WNAX.

Comment

Great news, me likey!

Go State!

Comment

That guy in the backyard happens to think the Big 12 is all that matters. I suggsest we try and show him otherwise. He'll be a hard guy to convince.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wireless connection sucks up here in the press box.

Comment

West Texas A&M 17
              usd 3

Nearing end of first quarter, the Play by Play said it has been all WTAMU so far

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
                West Texas A&M 17
                usd 3

Nearing end of first quarter, the Play by Play said it has been all WTAMU so far
                I'm guessing WTA&M might be a little more athletic than a D2 team... even a good one... kind of like every FCS team.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

WTAMU is DII, No. 15 in DII

Comment

bad, bad kick ... let's check the flag.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
                      WTAMU is DII, No. 15 in DII
                      Yeah, I know. I'm not an idiot. I was saying that every FCS team is athletic. WTA&M is probably more athletic than most D2 teams.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Off thread...but everyone should check out the Womens BBall thread.

Jill Young news.

Comment

Our offense leaves little to be desired. Hope our coaches can figure something out. WI is leading and hanging around.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

If Jill is indeed going to be a Jack I trust she is ready to be a Jackrabbit. Not really a great concern for me right now.

Jacks have the ball inside the 40, run the ball?

Comment

prime opportunity ... let's punch it in.

ok, help me remember ... did we sometimes have a terrible time stopping teams on third down last year ... it could have been a high school team i watched, too ... can't remember.

free 15 yards on the personal foul ... we've had too many of those in years past. far too many. maybe we've shifted that trait to the opposition?

just missed a big play/open receiver, the wnax gang said. wiiiiiiiiiiide open. instead, it's 3rd and 9.

sack ... no time to pass, the radio gang said. prime chance ... three and out. we'll have to be better.

punt snap bobbled ... punt away ... downed at the 2. wow. fortunate.

sorry for the long post.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Pretty hard to get anything going. Mistakes don't help but give some credit to the Defense

Nice work by Priddy
                                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X