Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Illinois

By the way, no disrespect to Koenig but Hohn is reaaallly finishing his runs well.

Comment

Looks like the Jacks O-line is starting to lean on the Leathernecks now. So what do we do? Try a pass. Good thing I'm not a coach, I guess.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

we need to focus on the run ... near as i can tell. but i can't help but think we're going to need to complete a substantial pass, too. and soon.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Looks like the Jacks O-line is starting to lean on the Leathernecks now. So what do we do? Try a pass. Good thing I'm not a coach, I guess.
          Reminds me a lot of two years ago before Kardoes started playing well.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Berry misfires on a 2nd surefire touchdown...JaRon was all by himself

Comment

ryan has, according to the radio, now missed wiiiiiiiiiiide open receivers for touchdowns twice. he must do better. MUST! that's 21 points he's cost us if you include his second pick.
              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

3rd and 15 after a false start penalty on JaRon Harris . . .
                Now a long pass and Berry misses a wide-open Harris. That would have been a touchdown.

Fourth down, gotta punt, 3:32 to go 3rd quarter.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Running the ball well so we decide to pass. Punting once again. Brilliant!!
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Berry has to hit the wide open rec.

Go State!

Comment

Our secondary is doing a pretty good job...he's just got too much time and mobility. QB made 2 big plays on this drive.

Comment

End 3 ... 7-6 WIU. Berry is a liability. Hope the D isn't getting tired.

Comment

Gotta have a big 4th quarter...this game could be much worse for either team right now. 2 missed FGs helping us right now.

Comment

they are passing short a lot ... sometmes effective, sometimes not. hmmm. not sure what to think.

Comment

If they don't find a QB that can hit an open receiver, it is going to be a LONG year. When you most effective pass is a screen....

Comment

stupid, stupid late hit. this happens to us so often.

Comment

Working...
                                X