Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Illinois

NOt to jinx it but mine is fine also
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

The announcers are terrible thus far...

Comment

The feed is coming through great for me but the announcers are painful to listen to! I'm sure just a couple of college students doing their first broadcast!

It sure makes you appreciate the talents of Mr. Steve Imming!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

My wireless connection should be fine, but I may tether myself to a wire and give it a shot.

Comment

Anyone any good at figuring out how to make the fullscreen view look decent?
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

I'm listening to WNAX. My video is my 1 year old boy and my 3 year old girl. My 5 year old is at soccer with mom. You can't find a room in my house where the game isn't audible.

3 and out for the R-necks. Here comes our O.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                Anyone any good at figuring out how to make the fullscreen view look decent?
                There's a full screen view? How-what-where???
                (Not that I'm inclined to use it--I'm sure full screen will look pretty awful, but it would be nice to have the option)
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

look on the screen just below the time stamp on the right corner
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

WOW, great pick! Good throw but a better defensive play!
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Not an auspicious start for Berry
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        There's a full screen view? How-what-where???
                        (Not that I'm inclined to use it--I'm sure full screen will look pretty awful, but it would be nice to have the option)
                        Double-click the screen or click the 'Full Screen' button in the bottom right corner. Hit esc to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                          look on the screen just below the time stamp on the right corner
                          Or, just double-click on the video box. Duh. Been a long time since last season.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Those dang screens killed us last year too.
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                              Double-click the screen or click the 'Full Screen' button in the bottom right corner. Hit esc to get out.
                              Not a good start for Berry. Defense on their heals.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

WNAX live is about a play ahead of the web. Hard to do both.

WIDE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                                X