Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Illinois

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
    3 days until the start to the 2007 season.......anybody ready? I'll see you in Macomb

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
    Looking forward to seeing Jacks fans at Macomb. We're driving in from Brookings Thursday so will be a long pull...but we will be there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackfan1 View Post
      You said you will be watching the game on line. How do you do that? I have listened to games but not watched. Show me the way.
      Thanks
      Go to Gojacks.com and click on the "Jackrabbit Extra" - Live Video and Audio on Demand link. It costs $9.95 for one month or $99 for the year. You can see all the home football, men's basketball and women's basketball games, along with some select away games (Like Western Illinois football game). It also has women's volleyball and may have other sporting events.

Go State!!!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

The bus leaves today for Macomb.

I am thinking I might tailgate on my deck before watching the game on my computer.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
          The bus leaves today for Macomb.

I am thinking I might tailgate on my deck before watching the game on my computer.
          Exaclty my plan, tailgate on the patio while watching and listening to the game.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Exaclty my plan, tailgate on the patio while watching and listening to the game.
            Unfortunately, the WIU game is now listed as an audio event on the Jackrabbit Extra live events schedule. As of last week, it still was listed as a video event. That appears no longer to be the case.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I just looked at the schedule. It shows the Western game as either audio only or video if I am interpreting it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                I just looked at the schedule. It shows the Western game as either audio only or video if I am interpreting it correctly.
                You're right. My bad.
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

We're going to the game...are there any other posters out there who are attending...and interested in a pre-game get-together? If so, email me (User CP send an email).

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    JackMD, I thought you and your brother were planning a road trip?

Comment

Greetings: If you are NOT a student (or at least not a Male student!) and you are willing to : 1) Drink Beer (bring your own) 2) And talk football (with just a little smack); then you are more than welcome to join us in the "Pit" prior to the game. We are die-hard 'Neck fans who know this is really going to be a very close game (we are worried), but are more than willing to welcome you to the fun of Gateway F'ball. Go to spaces #15-#19 and greet us with the phrase that you all know: "Silly rabbit, tricks our for kids." Your friend, Pinocchio.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        JackMD, I thought you and your brother were planning a road trip?
                        We were but that plan fell through, all my fault. I can't make any away games this year. Stinks for me. I'll be listening from afar.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Terry has some video from the team trip to Macomb:

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/category/sdsu/

Go State!

Comment

I just wanted to send a "Good Luck!!" to the Jackrabbits on their home-opener tomorrow night. I'll be on vacation out west with my wife during the game, but I hope the text messaging will be burning up on my phone keeping me up to date!!

Here's to the Jacks stomping on the Leathernecks...necks!!

Also, here's the greatest season of the year....SDSU football season!!

Go Jacks!!!
                            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I checked over at leatherneck nation to see how the discussion is going. There are a few comments and I see that both 89 and Blue have made posts. If you haven't been there yet here is the link:

http://www.leathernecknation.com/
                              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Good Evening from a beautiful??(I dunno if Iowa is too beautiful) Missouri Valley, Iowa. The plan is to cover the game for the collegian and hopefully have a story posted on the sdsu collegian site www.sdsucollegian.com/ late tomorrow night or sometime friday about the game. Should be a fun game to be at tomorrow night for those of us who can be there. Maybe I'll do an attempt at live blogging from the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X