This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EngJack View Post
    I found an interesting story about Daxon last night when I was searching for other offers he may have had. Looks like his grandfather was raised in Buffalo, SD.
    https://www.glendalestar.com/sports/...9b75f9f1d.html
    Wow! Sounds like a great kid that has handled adversity well.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Just added a TE per Coach Olson tweet.

*Wrong thread. Belongs in 2022 recruiting.

Comment

• A few new players that are on the roster that I missed committing:

Timothy Croskey, CB, Buckeye, AZ
        Committed in February signing period. Had PWO offers from UNLV and Utah.

Patrick Hoffman, WR, Napperville, IL
        Played at same high school as Mark. Transfer from NIU where he was listed as a safety last year. Freshman with 4 years of eligibility.

Comment

• This is an interesting development. Highly regarded recruit Chase Mason has left Nebraska, where he was playing baseball, to pursue football. Hopefully he winds up at SDSU. He would be a great addition.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huske...49251189a.html
          This space for lease.

Comment

• Any QB prospect coming here will likely consider that they will be competing with Gronowski for 4 years.

Comment

• If he decides to be a Jackrabbit he doesn’t have to be a QB, but it’s been proven that a deep QB room is a luxury that would be nice to have. An athletic talent like Chase would be valuable in several positions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                This is an interesting development. Highly regarded recruit Chase Mason has left Nebraska, where he was playing baseball, to pursue football. Hopefully he winds up at SDSU. He would be a great addition.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huske...49251189a.html
                Chase Mason on the field pregame today…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Chase Mason on the field pregame today…

I saw Angel talking with someone. I thought maybe it was Chase.

Comment

• On his podcast, Zimmer did say Chase Mason was coming to SDSU. Said he won’t tweet it or put it in print but it’s happening.

If true, is he going to compete with Gronowski in the QB room? Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      On his podcast, Zimmer did say Chase Mason was coming to SDSU. Said he won’t tweet it or put it in print but it’s happening.

If true, is he going to compete with Gronowski in the QB room? Interesting.
                      He's gonna be a WR...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        On his podcast, Zimmer did say Chase Mason was coming to SDSU. Said he won't tweet it or put it in print but it;s happening. ...
                        Great news! Especially if he's going to play WR, as indicated. The Jacks lack depth at that position.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          He's gonna be a WR...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                          They made it sound like he wanted to play QB on the podcast… you must have a better source? I’ll trust you!

Comment

• WARNING: this is not what i am willing to call factual information. and i am even conflicted about relaying it here.

i have ZERO DESIRE to PRETEND that i know something when i fully realize that I DO NOT. i do NOT have any need for attention. and i do not want to feel like a gossip. i am simply relaying a small piece of perhaps questionable information. and hoping maybe it furthers some interesting conversation

ok disclaimers finished. my brother is a friend of chase uncle. talks to him regularly. i know the uncle a little. i would say that i would not guarantee the accuracy of his knowlege of the situation, but he is a close family member

so whatever hand information it is: it was expressed to my brother that chase was only looking to play QB

unless Grono is going to have the same recovery difficulties that Jbore had, i am hoping that is not true. IF Grono can come back healthy, it seems like we would have one very good athlete sitting on the bench as backup QB

OF COURSE we have more than seen the necessity of having a GOOD backup QB, and i hope we are never without one again))!!!! but if we would be fortunate enough to get an athlete with the ability that it seems chase has, it feels it would be a shame to have him limited to backup QB, OR to have someone who showed everything Mark showed last year sitting on the bench

ANYWAY, that is what i was told. for whatever it is worth. i would definitely like to have a backup QB that we would feel great about, but also want to get the most out of the best athletes on the team

Comment

• Chase Mason picks SDSU per his tweet.

Comment

• I hope Chase can be like Taysom Hill of the Saints and be willing to play reciever/running back/ tight end as well. One of the best overall athletes I have ever watched

Comment

Working...
                                X