Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m glad Buri is going to be a Jackrabbit. He is a very physical runner and seems to have decent speed. Looking forward to see what happens with him once he gets into the Jacks strength and conditioning program.

He runs angry. Reminds me of Ranek that way.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/amar_johnson1/st...809333760?s=21

Amar Johnson decommits, presumably in reaction of disgusting acts of behavior in Young Hall yesterday night. Not only did those actions hurt the school and the schools reputation, but it hurt everyone associated with it. I was disgusted by what I saw. It sucks that one bad apple can put such a dent in a reputation of something so much bigger that one knucklehead pile of ****. I would hope everyone would go out of their way to show their displeasure in what happened (you can see the photos here https://twitter.com/abrahamiii3/stat...669798915?s=21 ) and to make sure that everyone knows that this is not what SDSU is, who we are, or what we represent. I pray to God they figured out which sick individual committed that act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Some new commits to the Jacks:

Chandler Carter 6'5 235 TE/DE Chandler Az (Valley Christian)
        Cheick Kaba 6'1 245 DL Minneapolis (Fridley) originally committed to Air Force.

Also offered grad transfer Shae Wyatt 6'0 195 who is leaving D2 Central Missouri. He has two years of eligibility and originally from Omaha (Millard West)

Comment

• It appears Amar Johnson has recommitted to the Jacks. That is very good news!

Comment

• Angel Johnson set a new meet record in the prelims of the 100m dash and then again in the finals at the State B meet in Rapid City today. Time of 10.81 in the finals.

Comment

• Angel set a new long jump record at 23' 2.75", was part of 4x100 relay that set a new record and won the 200m!

Comment

• QB?? Athlete?? Naperville connection could be 2 in a row.
                https://twitter.com/Jonbell_5/status...50594554089477
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  QB?? Athlete?? Naperville connection could be 2 in a row.
                  https://twitter.com/Jonbell_5/status...50594554089477
                  Jon Bell looks like another promising QB recruit from Illinois. Quarterback is becoming a position of strength and depth for the Jacks.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

• Is Bell graduating this spring? Or is he a 22 recruit? I guess I figured he was an early commit for 2022, but if he plans to graduate in 25 (as his Twitter bio indicates) he must be headed to Brookings this fall. Should help our depth quite a bit with him and Oladokun, in addition to Rice and Heide.

Comment

• I believe he is graduating this Spring and will be in Brookings this summer. Seems to possess the dual threat skills we are seeking.

Comment

• Probably needs a year or two of development before he's ready to contribute. Obviously only started for one year since Gronowski was there up till then. Good to have as an option down the road as the timetable for Gibbs and Gronowski to return is unknown.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Probably needs a year or two of development before he's ready to contribute. Obviously only started for one year since Gronowski was there up till then. Good to have as an option down the road as the timetable for Gibbs and Gronowski to return is unknown.
                          I don't think they went to the same schools in Naperville.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

I don't think they went to the same schools in Naperville.
                            They didn't. Gronowski attended Nequa Valley, while Bell attended Naperville North

Comment

• Jacks make a late addition to the 2021 class. RB Daxon Lindholm from Centennial HS in Arizona had signed with Army, but his acceptance was delayed until a couple of weeks ago. Apparently he got tired of waiting and started to look at other options, and decided on SDSU.

Comment

• I found an interesting story about Daxon last night when I was searching for other offers he may have had. Looks like his grandfather was raised in Buffalo, SD.
                                https://www.glendalestar.com/sports/...9b75f9f1d.html

Comment

Working...
                                X