• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigGoosie13
    replied
    Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    There's a huge opportunity here... I know Budweiser wants to get into the Stadium, but we let Joose sponsor it instead. To get the crowd pumped up before the game, we watch Stig shotgun a full Joose can in his corner office right before the players run out.
    Get him in a tracksuit and he will lead us to many Championships like legendary Blue Mountain State coach Marty Daniels.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    and I will also say what is joose? apparently I am not up on alcohol since I have been out of college.
    It's basically vodka and red bull in a can. (it's malt liquor, so it's not vodka, but you get the idea)

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    This thread has turned into gold!
    why is it called the upward spiraling pigtail?

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

If any of you have driven the western part of 8h St south where he went in I can understand. It is steep ditch and there is no shoulder at all...sober it's a challenge to drive. Still no excuse for him to be out...especially when there's a meal delivery service in town.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

I would order Stig to not do any community service for 6 months a long with a decent fine which he would offer the same amount to charity. 6 months of no community service would be a fair punishment for him.

and I will also say what is joose? apparently I am not up on alcohol since I have been out of college.

My story with alcohol isn't as interesting, didn't have to check my BAC, but I had a court date and a nice fine. It all stemmed from what was referred to as the Adam Lewis Incident. Being a public nuisance was my low water mark for sure.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    This is how we fight fire with fire, our fan base adopts Joose as our drink of choice.
    There's a huge opportunity here... I know Budweiser wants to get into the Stadium, but we let Joose sponsor it instead. To get the crowd pumped up before the game, we watch Stig shotgun a full Joose can in his corner office right before the players run out.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Exactly, along with that, I would like to think that the only reason he was in the ditch is because he had just got down attempting the upward spiraling pigtail.
    This thread has turned into gold!

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I'm going to require an advance retainer fee and your mailing address for billing purposes.

Like filbert and perhaps many others, I'd never heard of "Joose". Sounds awful.
    I too claim ignorance but back in the 3.2 days, this no doubt I would have favored on my way to intoxication (12.5 to 23.5 ABV)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joose

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    I would like to think that Stig at least had Panama raspily blaring through the his stock Malibu speakers when the cops pulled up.
    Exactly, along with that, I would like to think that the only reason he was in the ditch is because he had just got done attempting the upward spiraling pigtail.
    Last edited by CappinHard; 03-01-2018, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

I'm gonna pick one up on my way home. See what all the fuss is about.
    This is how we fight fire with fire, our fan base adopts Joose as our drink of choice.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    @JackJD what say you? suspended imposition of sentence?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    I'm going to require an advance retainer fee and your mailing address for billing purposes.

Like filbert and perhaps many others, I'd never heard of "Joose". Sounds awful.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

I thought the most unbelievable part of the story would be that Stig would actually choose to drink and drive... the fact that that he was drinking Joose blows my mind. Most college kids would look at Joose and say "ha, I don't even drink that stuff".
    I would like to think that Stig at least had Panama raspily blaring through the his stock Malibu speakers when the cops pulled up.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

$20 says you don't finish it... they taste like poison. It's unfathomable to consider that Stig was actually drinking that stuff.
    Deal. I'm thinking of attending the SLT next year. We can square up then.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    For real.

I mean, what's even open at 11:30pm on a sunday? Taco Johns? McDonalds? Who knows what kind of hunger the Joose can prodoose I guess.
    It was a Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

I'm gonna pick one up on my way home. See what all the fuss is about.
    $20 says you don't finish it... they taste like poison. It's unfathomable to consider that Stig was actually drinking that stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X