• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nidaros
    replied
    Re: Stig Arreates for DUI

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I think he better get someone to review his taxes before he turns them in as well.
    A good suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    If any of you have driven the western part of 8h St south where he went in I can understand. It is steep ditch and there is no shoulder at all...sober it's a challenge to drive. Still no excuse for him to be out...especially when there's a meal delivery service in town.
    Perhaps he had not heard of the meal delivery service and do they operate after 11:30 PM?

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

SLT week and this topic already has more posts than we've had all week about the tourney.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

I think he better get someone to review his taxes before he turns them in as well.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I know where its from, officer slater. I was trying to think of the movie quote from officer Micheals and Mclovin say to Officer slater.
    Ha, that's why I posted it... I even cued up his answer to the question "Why's it called that?". You can rewind a bit to see the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied
    Re: Stig Arrested for DUI

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Him drinking that is almost more mind-boggling than the event itself.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Tomorrow morning there is going to be some business analyst sitting in his cubicle at the Joose headquarters trying to figure out why there was a large one day spike in sales in South Dakota.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I know where its from, officer slater. I was trying to think of the movie quote from officer Micheals and Mclovin say to Officer slater.

Leave a comment:

• BigGoosie13
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Some may believe that anyone drinking any alcohol is trying to get smashed. I know a gal who only will drink a particular sweet SD made wine which is not my glass of merlot, but she is lucky to finish a glass before pushing it aside saying that she has drunk enough. It is horrible stuff. Some people drink Keystone as well. That is not exactly my notion of enjoying a beer. I would lean to the argument that Stig is a novice on the finer liquors at the Brookings Municipal Liquor
    Real men drink Keystone Ice.

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

I was under the impression that Coach Stig didn't drink. (I believe I'd heard it, either in print, or maybe it was from someone's lips that "he's never touched a drop.")

As someone who hung up his drinking mug several years ago... I hope Coach Stig is alright, and has learned his lesson.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Let's be serious only people trying to get smashed drink that garbage. Him drinking that is almost more mind-boggling than the event itself. The only question I have beyond that is does he drink Four Loko also since it's pretty much the same garbage?

New song to enter the field with. Gin and juice?

Gin and Juice https://g.co/kgs/gVtgkQ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
    Some may believe that anyone drinking any alcohol is trying to get smashed. I know a gal who only will drink a particular sweet SD made wine which is not my glass of merlot, but she is lucky to finish a glass before pushing it aside saying that she has drunk enough. It is horrible stuff. Some people drink Keystone as well. That is not exactly my notion of enjoying a beer. I would lean to the argument that Stig is a novice on the finer liquors at the Brookings Municipal Liquor

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

Back when I was a 61 year old football coach we drank Boone’s Farm and Zima. Damn kids these days......

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

What 61 year old man drinks Joose? He may actually have a problem that requires counseling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Let's be serious only people trying to get smashed drink that garbage. Him drinking that is almost more mind-boggling than the event itself. The only question I have beyond that is does he drink Four Loko also since it's pretty much the same garbage?

New song to enter the field with. Gin and juice?

Gin and Juice https://g.co/kgs/gVtgkQ

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    why is it called the upward spiraling pigtail?
    https://youtu.be/am5xHsr829U?t=56s

Leave a comment:

Working...
X