• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Re: 2019 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    German commits to Colorado State.
    German foreign exchange student Nouredin Nouili will start at left guard for Colorado State as a true freshman.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    Make that three really good NebraskaJacks LBs that we lost. Joey Johnson is in the mix for significant playing time with the Huskers as a redshirt freshman. Like Reimers, Johnson originally committed to the Jacks before taking a walk-on offer.
    Dan Jackson sure knows how to find talent!
    Dont forget seth benson to iowa.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Make that three really good NebraskaJacks LBs that we lost. Joey Johnson is in the mix for significant playing time with the Huskers as a redshirt freshman. Like Reimers, Johnson originally committed to the Jacks before taking a walk-on offer.
    Dan Jackson sure knows how to find talent!

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    Based on very early returns, it sure would have been nice to hang onto Luke Reimer: Who's this No. 28!?
    Thought the same thing. Dang. He would have been great to hang on too. Hurts to lose guys like Noah urbanek also.

Leave a comment:

• jacksfaninne
    replied

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
    I understand Nebraska kids wanting to be a Husker, it is religion there. HOWEVER give it a few years when these walk on's are not getting the opportunities to play. I suspect many transfers from Nebraska. Old Scotty is promising a lot right now, but taking a pile of walk on's every single year, kids that expected to play that don't are going to find new homes. I would suspect some will get cut as well, it isn't the days of Dr. Tom where you could have 200 kids on the roster.
    Based on very early returns, it sure would have been nice to hang onto Luke Reimer: Who's this No. 28!?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    I thought he signed with Holy Cross??
    Yep.
    https://twitter.com/HCrossFB/status/...ng%3Fpage%3D55

Leave a comment:

• BULLDOG
    replied

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Doesn't appear Tyrece Frater has found a home yet. Would love to see him reconsider his decommitment.
    I thought he signed with Holy Cross??

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Doesn't appear Tyrece Frater has found a home yet. Would love to see him reconsider his decommitment.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Saying TC spoiled us is an understatement. I feel bad for whoever replaces him already. On the bright side, whoever proves themselves as the starter will have a hell of a team around them to support them. Just now on his chat Zimmer said Gibbs has taken some big strides, so who knows what is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will have to check Zimmer’s chat.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I think TC has spoiled us. Nelson is a good athlete. Making right choice is going to be difficult. It could be like the RB situation last season where fourth stringer ended up being a starter. i. e. Pierre Strong?
    Saying TC spoiled us is an understatement. I feel bad for whoever replaces him already. On the bright side, whoever proves themselves as the starter will have a hell of a team around them to support them. Just now on his chat Zimmer said Gibbs has taken some big strides, so who knows what is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    If none of the other 3 can beat out Nelson I think we have a problem.
    I think TC has spoiled us. Nelson is a good athlete. Making right choice is going to be difficult. It could be like the RB situation last season where fourth stringer ended up being a starter. i. e. Pierre Strong?

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    And I think some are under estimating Nelson.
    If none of the other 3 can beat out Nelson I think we have a problem.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

And I think some are under estimating Nelson.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Yes. I've been told that its Gibbs, Connors or Walding.
    This makes more sense and it's what I expected. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Zimmer mentions that Walding will compete with Nelson and Gibbs for the starting job. Did Connors leave? Is he not even close to competing? Am I reading into his comment too much?

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...-i/2777077002/
    Yep reading too much into it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X