X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackJD
    replied
    Re: Playoffs 2016: Nova

I've deleted a number of posts that were addressing rumors. Those particular posts were deleted in such a way that they can be restored by a moderator. I have a message in for filbert for an interpretation and then we'll see if such rumors can be restored or should remain deleted.

For now, let's just knock off spreading rumors or discussing rumors unless you can cite a legitimate source. Give the moderators a little time to think on this one. It is possible those deleted posts will be restored.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    That's why I specifically stated rumor.
    Not that I have a problem with that but they don't like rumors around these parts.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    How about we delete these until we have a true confirmation. This is the internet...we deal in facts not rumors
    That's why I specifically stated rumor.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

How about we delete these until we have a true confirmation. This is the internet...we deal in facts not rumors

Leave a comment:

• Carolina010
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    Heard the same from a reliable source. Darn it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you know if it was starters or reserves? Not asking for names but would be nice to know how big of a deal this is.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

The person who told me did not know who.
    I hate to add to the rumor, but in a tweet to Zimmer, 2 OL and 1 DL were mentioned as the positions affected. No idea whether that guy has any clue what he's talking about.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
    Damn, that sucks if true. Can you at least say starters or reserves? I also gotta believe a failed drug test on Stigs team means your kicked off the team for good, not just Saturday
    The person who told me did not know who.

Leave a comment:

• westernjack
    replied

Yeah not fair to say without info.

*****Rumor Alert*****

3 SDSU players are rumored to be out for drug testing. We'll see what happens Saturday.

Edit: I also just realized I put this in the wrong thread. Should have been in the NDSU thread. Mods could you move?
    Damn, that sucks if true. Can you at least say starters or reserves? I also gotta believe a failed drug test on Stigs team means your kicked off the team for good, not just Saturday

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
    Please enlighten us with your info
    Yeah not fair to say without info.

*****Rumor Alert*****

3 SDSU players are rumored to be out for drug testing. We'll see what happens Saturday.

Edit: I also just realized I put this in the wrong thread. Should have been in the NDSU thread. Mods could you move?

Leave a comment:

• westernjack
    replied

Might be missing a few players on Saturday now
    Please enlighten us with your info

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Heard the same from a reliable source. Darn it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Might be missing a few players on Saturday now

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

I always thought the rule was couldn't make noise or band couldn't play while the ball is in play. Basically as teams get on the line, they have to stop.

I miss games with the cowbells.

Instead of a canon going after scores, I like Sloshos or who ever else, make the worlds biggest cowbell that would ring then.

Leave a comment:

• mnjackrbt
    replied

Doesn't look like it mentions the sound system in that. I thought on our 3rd days we were playing music pretty much right up until Villanova snapped the ball. It made for a cool 3rd down atmosphere, but it was awfully close a few times.

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    If truly enforced, our band was in violation of this much of the game vs. Villanova.

Actually thought of that. Wow, we could have lost so many yards because the band played until nearly the snap every time. Good thing nobody ever cares about the band (when they do, ESPN is all over it!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X