Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: All thing playoffs.

Originally posted by goon View Post
    ESPN3 is on TV? Thought it was just online.
    Absolutely on TV. DirecTV and the sports package (like $8/month) and you'll be able to watch the game. You'll even still get the midco games.

Comment

They have now released tickets not bought by season ticket holders...how sad.

8343 tickets unsold (doesn't count student section, premier seating and sections 115 & 116).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

8343 tickets unsold (doesn't count student section, premier seating and sections 115 & 116).
        holy crap that's not good.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I'm kind of surprised by an increase of 2,000... seems like at least season ticket holders would want to be there, but I guess it was an unplanned game and people could have other things going on. So now we're staring down the barrel of somewhere around 5-6,000 for a home playoff game?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            I'm kind of surprised by an increase of 2,000... seems like at least season ticket holders would want to be there, but I guess it was an unplanned game and people could have other things going on. So now we're staring down the barrel of somewhere around 5-6,000 for a home playoff game?
            The thing i noticed at the Eastern Illinois game was there were fewer fans, but it was the passionate fans that were there. As a result, it was louder than most of our other games. I for one will be there making noise with all the other die hard true football fans.

Comment

• Re: All things playoffs.

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Has their been any news on injuries for the nova game? Seems we were pretty dinged up to end the year, like most teams are. with the bye week, hopefully we will get some guys healed a little better.
              Zim's chat suggested Farina may be back and that Gottlob may be too, but then someone said Gottlob was done for the year. Should know more in next couple days (I wonder if this week's Jackrabbit Journal will discuss that, as Stig has commented on players' possible returns in at least one earlier episode).

Not much luck finding 'Nova injury news yet, although I did find a post from Lakesbison telling them not to fear "the lil bunny wabbits" and to punch the Jacks in the face and win the game. Kind of seems like he may fear the Jacks.
              Last edited by jakejc795; 11-30-2016, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Zim's chat suggested Farina may be back and that Gottlob may be too, but then someone said Gottlob was done for the year. Should know more in next couple days (I wonder if this week's Jackrabbit Journal will discuss that, as Stig has commented on players' possible returns in at least one earlier episode).

Not much luck finding 'Nova injury news yet, although I did find a post from Lakesbison telling them not to fear "the lil bunny wabbits" and to punch the Jacks in the face and win the game. Kind of seems like he may fear the Jacks.
                I thought Stig said on Monday's show that Gottlob was done for the year and was having surgery Wed. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

In an effort to keep injury rumors at a minimum: I am having my knee scoped Friday but I will be at the game. My doc thinks I'll be at home on the couch but I will be at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
                    I thought Stig said on Monday's show that Gottlob was done for the year and was having surgery Wed. I hope I'm wrong.
                    He very well might have. I had to work, so I didn't catch that show. That would explain the comment in Zim's chat though.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      In an effort to keep injury rumors at a minimum: I am having my knee scoped Friday but I will be at the game. My doc thinks I'll be at home on the couch but I will be at the game.
                      Did your doctor attend one Villanova University? Surgery schedule seems like an effort to sideline an avid Jacks backer. Way to be a "gamer" though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
                        Yes, you are right. Stig said that Gottlob is out for the year. Tough break for him.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                          Did your doctor attend one Villanova University? Surgery schedule seems like an effort to sideline an avid Jacks backer. Way to be a "gamer" though.
                          LOL. He's a Minnesota guy...but I think he's heard KFAN radio in the Twin Cities play their "TOUCHDOWN, JACKRABBITS!" audio clip.

Once I find the right spot to sit (probably won't fit with a straight leg in my season ticket seat), it should be easy to keep "ice" on the affected knee. Will just zip open the coverall leg. I'm also planning on attending both basketball games.

Pretty sure I'm going to pay for this on Sunday.

Comment

About exactly what I expected. 6-7,0000 butts in seats will be the max.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                              About exactly what I expected. 6-7,0000 butts in seats will be the max.
                              It looks like some of the estimates of unsold tickets have been made by a CPA. No I don't mean certified public accountant, but rather someone who cannot possibly add.
                              I know its time consuming to count all the unsold off the stadium schematic, but it the number is 8500, it is much more than 5400 that some of us having been putting out here on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                It looks like some of the estimates of unsold tickets have been made by a CPA. No I don't mean certified public accountant, but rather someone who cannot possibly add.
                                I know its time consuming to count all the unsold off the stadium schematic, but it the number is 8500, it is much more than 5400 that some of us having been putting out here on the board.
                                We were saying 6300, and that was before the rest of the season tickets had been released.

Comment

Working...
                                X