GDT: @ NDSU for the Marker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: @ NDSU for the Marker!

Jacks with great field position on the Bison 47.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
      That's rough. Like how we're moving the ball on the ground with TC. The first fourth down on that drive, we should have kicked. Obviously not going to get a break today. We have wasted -- completely wasted -- all three time outs. How can we be that dopey? Not prepared for various situations.

The D has to step up here. All the yards in the world are worthless without points.
      If nothing else, the timeouts gave our defense a good break.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        That's rough. Like how we're moving the ball on the ground with TC. The first fourth down on that drive, we should have kicked. Obviously not going to get a break today. We have wasted -- completely wasted -- all three time outs. How can we be that dopey? Not prepared for various situations.

The D has to step up here. All the yards in the world are worthless without points.
        Should of had the TD with Goedert. But terrible camera angles in the FargoDome apparently.

But, offense has looked good until they get inside the 10.

Comment

Two Wallace carries give the Jacks 100 yards rushing so far.

Jacks on the NDSU 30.

Comment

TC overthrows Goedert and gets a sure interception dropped in the endzone.

Comment

Jacks' drive stalls and here comes Vinatieri for the FG.

38 yard FG is good.

NDSU 7, SDSU 3, 2:13 left in the half.

Comment

Hey, points!

Comment

Surprised the refs didn't throw a flag on that field goal. Don't know what it would be for, but that's just how the team's luck has been going so far.
                  Rollin' in my 5.0
                  With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                  Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Somebody tell Taryn that outside of the pocket you can heave it out of bounds and not take a loss. Not the first time.
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Regardless of the outcome, the Jacks are playing like they believe they belong on the same field as the Bison, unlike a year ago.

Comment

i saw on the one camera shot the ball hit Jakes chest,bounce in the air and come down in his grasp.How can i see this on TV and they can't and they're right there?I know i was right because Jake was gesturing it hit him in the shoulder,i thought it was his chest area.The commrnters were more concerned whether it was targeting on what's his name,instead of whether the throw was a touchdown or not .Poor commentators, very one dimensional in their focus,very poor commentating crew in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          WHAT! Ruling on the field of targeting is reversed and the play stands. Incomplete pass. Unbelievable.

What a s*** call! Terrible officiating
                          Did Stig challenge the incomplete pass? Klieman challenged the targeting call but why would he challenge the pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Did Stig challenge the incomplete pass? Klieman challenged the targeting call but why would he challenge the pass?
                            Officials reviewed it when they reviewed the targeting call. Stig did not challenge. It was the replay official's decision to look at the "incomplete pass."

Comment

NDSU kicks a 49 yard FG to end the half. 10-3 Bison.

Comment

Bison drive to the SDSU 32 with :02 left.

They will try a FG.

And it's good. Pedersen with the 49 yard FG.

Half: NDSU 10, SDSU 3.

Jacks left as little as 6 points and as many as 14 points on the field.

Jacks with 102 yards rushing, but can't convert in the red zone.

2nd half will be determined by the Jacks response on D when the Bison get it to start the half.

Comment

Working...
                                X