Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ NDSU for the Marker!

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    .....and Danny Batten, and TJ Lally, and Kyle Minnett, and and....the Run game has been fine, we just did over 100 yda against two of the best defenses in the FCS. I can handle that. Teams will double team Weineke and Linebackers and Safeties will have to watch Goedert, plus now you have to plant a spy on TC. it will open that run game up even more.
    Glad you aren't worried. I may have to revisit this post in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Our passing could go either way. Hoping for a continued Indian Summer fall. ( A warm fall is often called an Indian Summer, why?) I have no idea.
      My understanding is that they, including pioneers, would wait until after the first hard freeze and the ensuing more clement weather to pack away food stores for the winter so there would not be such a long time to preserve food stuff.
      Am certainly no scholar on the subject, as my current knowledge comes from my grade school reading books, which I can remember that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        Glad you aren't worried. I may have to revisit this post in December.
        read it, write it down, record it, photograph it, film it.....we average 146 a game. if the pass is open it's open, not going to not pass, just because "We should run more."
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          read it, write it down, record it, photograph it, film it.....we average 146 a game. if the pass is open it's open, not going to not pass, just because "We should run more."
          This is good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            This is good stuff.
            Thanks it's my take on Chris Tucker from Friday....
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

From today's Argus:

Saturday , SDSU rushed for 167 yards against a defense that was allowing an average of 96.2 per game. The week prior against NDSU, the Jacks rushed for 220 yards against a defense that had been allowing 75 per game.

The running game, defense as a whole and offensive line have shown big improvements the last couple of games. The jury is probably still out but you could make the argument that this is no longer just a "passing team".

Comment

Working...
              X