X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Just want to point out Ronald Audette decommitted from NDSU; He is still listed as NDSU commitment.

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered? (smack not intended, but with above error making sure I did not miss any) I know Benson is likely going to Iowa who had NDSU offer.
    Check the first page of this thread - handful of our commits had offers from other FCS schools, including NDSU. But we also lost a lot of guys to them as well.

Thanks as always to GopherHole for maintaining that list - he does a great job.

Comment

Are any of the signees expected to enroll in January so they can participate in Spring Ball 2018?

Comment

Just want to point out Ronald Audette decommitted from NDSU; He is still listed as NDSU commitment.

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered? (smack not intended, but with above error making sure I did not miss any) I know Benson is likely going to Iowa who had NDSU offer.

MN or Neb?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          MN or Neb?
          Audette picked up an offer from Oregon St. but on Bisonville it sounds like Wisconsin is also in the mix but not documented info on the Wisconsin news. So similar to our Benson situation. Another kid likely being told to "wait" and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            MN or Neb?
            Looking at the list at the list again, I only see Subbert as a current SDSU commit who took it over an NDSU offer due to Benson situation with Iowa. Please correct me if wrong; I am just trying to make sure I am not missing any. I am just going off the Gopherhole information which is way better than what you find on Bisonville. (And our 247sport site is not showing any at all which I very much doubt. https://247sports.com/college/north-...ootball/Offers)

Comment

Looking at the list at the list again, I only see Subbert as a current SDSU commit who took it over an NDSU offer due to Benson situation with Iowa. Please correct me if wrong; I am just trying to make sure I am not missing any. I am just going off the Gopherhole information which is way better than what you find on Bisonville. (And our 247sport site is not showing any at all which I very much doubt. https://247sports.com/college/north-...ootball/Offers)
              Subbert didn't commit. He has/had an offer.
              Again Garlisch is the only one that it seems had an NDSU offer that committed to SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Again Garlisch is the only one that it seems had an NDSU offer that committed to SDSU.
                Whats going on with Subbert?

BTW, if you want some humor, pull up the grand forks herald trying to make it sound like UND is doing okay.......

Comment

Whats going on with Subbert?

BTW, if you want some humor, pull up the grand forks herald trying to make it sound like UND is doing okay.......
                  We have already 2 TEs signed, so interest for Subbert probably went down.
                  Just an FYI for your Bisonville guys. Joey Johnson, LB that switched to Nebraska as a walk-on, was also going to be a walk-on at SDSU. http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recr...367812372.html

Comment

Benson announcing tomorrow where he is heading per twitter. Not expecting him to pick the Jacks but only saving grace may be comfort level with coaching staff hopefully, maybe or I’m possibly grasping at straws?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      I'm 99% certain the Jacks won't be taking another TE unless an absolute 4/5 star monster wants to follow Dallas.

Cavanaugh, Hart, Schauf, Steckman, Egan, Heins, and Kunz are a pretty outstanding group.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                        Benson announcing tomorrow where he is heading per twitter. Not expecting him to pick the Jacks but only saving grace may be comfort level with coaching staff hopefully, maybe or I’m possibly grasping at straws?
                        He has an official set for Iowa in January so I'm a little surprised he is announcing his decision tomorrow.

“(The Iowa coaches) just want me to do what’s best for me,” said Benson, who has an official visit to Iowa scheduled for January. “We just have to make some decisions on what I want to do and make a timeline… I just want to make sure I’m making the right decision and not make it too quickly and regret it. I want to make a decision and be 100 percent into it.”

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                          Where are you seeing this? I only ask because there is no mention of his announcement on his own Twitter account.

Comment

Benson coming to us is at a 3% chance in my opinion...1% for the family ties, 1% because Heins is signed and 1% that it's less than an hour from home...maybe 3.5% if we say his comfortability with the coaches is .5%...All that said if he comes here that will speak volumes of where we are heading.

The Argus announced that he is naming his choice Friday on their twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              Where are you seeing this? I only ask because there is no mention of his announcement on his own Twitter account.
                              http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...yes/962479001/

Comment

I have no inside knowledge, but I haven't given up hope that Seth Benson will stick with the Jacks. There's nothing all that special about Iowa.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X