X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
    Van Marel is a great get! He will be ready to play as a redshirt freshman. Very advanced physically. Still not understanding why Pottebaum at West Lyon is not on our radar. He has a PWO at Iowa and full ride at Augie. The kid is a beast. I saw him wrestle last week. Kid wrestled at 220 lbs, but looks 240 lbs. I'm not sure if Snyder projects as a safety or OLB, but the kid has a great tape. Same as Pottebaum, the kid is 6'2" 200-210 lbs and carries it really well.
    Maybe these kids will get some looks now that we've lost 3 LB commits in the last 3 days.

Comment

Jaden Snyder offered

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
        Awesome insight on the future Jackrabbits, Westside.

Do you know who found the Tennessee Stud for us?
        I thought the Gorilla from Gregory was shorter. Good to see he has some size.
        It appears Williamson from Waseca played for former Jackrabbit Brad Wendland.
        Also, do you know if the plan is to redshirt or play Busch right away? I am assuming he only has two years of eligibility.

Super excited about all these guys. I love the playmaking ability of the skinny guys.
        Tennessee Kid: Coaches were saying related to the tennis coach but maybe they meant Van Damme.
        Jayd is a stud that will compete. Coaches weren’t going to take a WR at all. But Jayd convinced them.
        Not sure on Busch. I’m thinking he will compete but he was only at IWCC for two years.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
          Jaden Snyder offered
          That didn’t take long. Bulldog, I really love his tape!

Comment

i believe in Zim’s story he stares QB from Tennessee is related to Casey van damme our golf coach.
            I read the article after I posted. Should do it the other way around next time. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Updated with SDSU recap. Lots of good info!

Comment

Jaden Snyder offered
                Looks like USD just offered as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Looks like USD just offered as well.
                  I heard Coach Nielson and one of the assistants have been up a couple times to see him. I also heard UNI was up 4 or 5 times to see him including a fb game and a basketball game. I'm guessing there was some slow playing going on and SDSU pushed them "all in". I wonder if UNI is next. They will maybe wait a day. SDSU came from no where. I'm not sure they've even actively recruited him. I'll do some checking to see if I hear anything tomorrow at work. Pottebaum may be next! Maybe they are a package deal. I found Snyder's hudl, but can't find Pottebaums.

hudl.com/v/28VDdC

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                    I heard Coach Nielson and one of the assistants have been up a couple times to see him. I also heard UNI was up 4 or 5 times to see him including a fb game and a basketball game. I'm guessing there was some slow playing going on and SDSU pushed them "all in". I wonder if UNI is next. They will maybe wait a day. SDSU came from no where. I'm not sure they've even actively recruited him. I'll do some checking to see if I hear anything tomorrow at work. Pottebaum may be next! Maybe they are a package deal. I found Snyder's hudl, but can't find Pottebaums.

hudl.com/v/28VDdC
                    Snyder has a relative that has played for SDSU so that may help too.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Jordan Gayer, LB with an offer. Waverly-Shell Rock.
                      https://mobile.twitter.com/jordang15...7Ctwgr%5Eother

Comment

The Tennessee Kid, quarterback, sets up and throws like Peyton Manning. Might be a bit of a stretch but his mechanics look excellent. I look forward to watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Jordan Gayer, LB with an offer. Waverly-Shell Rock.
                          https://mobile.twitter.com/jordang15...7Ctwgr%5Eother
                          Planning for Benson going to Iowa. I like the offer.

Comment

Just want to point out Ronald Audette decommitted from NDSU; He is still listed as NDSU commitment.

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered? (smack not intended, but with above error making sure I did not miss any) I know Benson is likely going to Iowa who had NDSU offer.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                              Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered?
                              This isn't even possible. Just ask bisonville.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
                                Just want to point out Ronald Audette decommitted from NDSU; He is still listed as NDSU commitment.

Did SDSU get any players over NDSU who they both offered? (smack not intended, but with above error making sure I did not miss any) I know Benson is likely going to Iowa who had NDSU offer.
                                Nick Garlisch, DB from Illinois. This article states he had an offer from NDSU (if true or not, I do not know). http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...706-story.html

Comment

Working...
                                X