Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 USD GDT

Originally posted by Mathews Refugee View Post
    Lujan should have played all of the minutes this year that he's been healthy. TC should still be wearing his RS.
    Wouldn't have beat Illinois State without TC's legs. They are both good and they both bring something different to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
      Wouldn't have beat Illinois State without TC's legs. They are both good and they both bring something different to the table.
      And wouldn't have won today without Lujan's arm. Both guys are the reason we are 8-2. If we lose this game or the last one we are going to Fargo in the 2nd round for sure.

Still need to win next week. WIU is not a bad team.

Comment

Imagine how sharp Lujan would be if he had gotten some playing time since his injury...not counting MSU. To his credit,he can come off the bench at anytime Stig/Eidness need bailed out and deliver. This should start a firestorm in 3,....2, ....1.... ok,they had to pull TC's red shirt ,I understand,but calling it starting dual QB's by giving Lujan the first two series and then the bench was a disservice to that young man.This game, he didn't even get that,til it became apparent that TC wasn't getting it done and time was running out.I tend to agree with give the playing time to the QB that's the best match up problem for the defense we are playing at the time.That's more fair,and it works.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-14-2015, 05:25 PM.

Comment

D line was Great in the 4th qtr. Lujan should get the game ball. Not easy coming in cold and made huge throws. Glad to see you put enough pressure on seager and he reverts to his old self. Usd had a good game plan really. They were ready and fought hard.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm done picking sides. Go with whoever has it. TC had it last game, Lujan had it this game. I don't understand people thinking Lujan should have been getting those minutes. That's weird. Good game today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Imagine how sharp Lujan would be if he had gotten some playing time since his injury...not counting MSU. To his credit,he can come off the bench at anytime Stig/Eidness need bailed out and deliver. This should start a firestorm in 3,....2, ....1.... ok,they had to pull TC's red shirt ,I understand,but calling it starting dual QB's by giving Lujan the first two series and then the bench was a disservice to that young man.This game, he didn't even get that,til it became apparent that TC wasn't getting it done and time was running out.
              TC had a couple throws to wieneke that he dropped also. But we don't win this game without lujan. Entire team just flipped a switch when he came in

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                D line was Great in the 4th qtr. Lujan should get the game ball. Not easy coming in cold and made huge throws. Glad to see you put enough pressure on seager and he reverts to his old self. Usd had a good game plan really. They were ready and fought hard.
                Langer was a beast that 4th quarter

Comment

My vote for Defensive POG: Langer

Comment

My vote for person who had the biggest sigh of relief: Carlson

Comment

B
                      Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      I'm done picking sides. Go with whoever has it. TC had it last game, Lujan had it this game. I don't understand people thinking Lujan should have been getting those minutes. That's weird. Good game today.

Exactly!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                        Langer was a beast that 4th quarter
                        Seemed like others contained him well and langer was all up his butt for sure making him uncomfortable.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          Okay, I give up. I was against using 2 QBs, but now I say we just have to ride with it.

It's been apparent in throughout the games we've been trying it that a different QB gives us the best chance to win based on what type of defense they are going against and how the offensive line plays.

Congrats to Lujan. Kid is just mentally tough and a competitor. Not down on Taryn either. Kid had his moments and he will certainly be the better option down the line in a future game.
                          I second all of this. The last three weeks have amazingly made me a believer in whatever the coaches are up to with the QB's. Lujan has handled it exceptionally well. Outstanding.

The O-line impressed me today as well. I don't think Lujan even got sacked.

Credit to USD also. I thought they were headed for another disaster of a season a month ago. They look right at home in the conference now.

Comment

Langer was a beast, one play he shoved the guard and center 8 yds back. As I said before, figure out open field tackling and that's a championship D

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              I second all of this. The last three weeks have amazingly made me a believer in whatever the coaches are up to with the QB's. Lujan has handled it exceptionally well. Outstanding.

The O-line impressed me today as well. I don't think Lujan even got sacked.

Credit to USD also. I thought they were headed for another disaster of a season a month ago. They look right at home in the conference.

the U would be top 3 in any other conference

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                                the U would be top 3 in any other conference
                                The "U" might win the Big Sky this year. EWU are getting hammered by Montana today.

Comment

Working...
                                X