• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 USD GDT

Incomplete!!!! Jacks win!!!

Comment

Saeger throws deep into the endzone and it's incomplete. Turnover on downs.

Jacks will win this.

Final:

SDSU 30, USD 23.

SDSU (8-2,5-2) needs a win next weekend to secure a bye. USD (5-5) is done.

Lujan saved this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
        Incomplete!!!! Jacks win!!!
        As expected.

Comment

Not this year USduh

Comment

Commentators say weiner POG...I say Luan POG.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
              As expected.
              Got a little dicey in the 3rd.

I don't want to lay the bad stuff on Christion, because the entire team was playing without effort, but when Lujan came in it was like a switch, on both sides of the ball. USD had no chance starting with the last play in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                Damn you autocrrect...weineke
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                  Got a little dicey in the 3rd.

I don't want to lay the bad stuff on Christion, because the entire team was playing without effort, but when Lujan came in it was like a switch, on both sides of the ball. USD had no chance starting with the last play in the 3rd.
                  It's gone both ways this year...a few weeks ago the team did the same when Christian came in.

Comment

Lujan should have played all of the minutes this year that he's been healthy. TC should still be wearing his RS.

Comment

Okay, I give up. I was against using 2 QBs, but now I say we just have to ride with it.

It's been apparent in throughout the games we've been trying it that a different QB gives us the best chance to win based on what type of defense they are going against and how the offensive line plays.

Congrats to Lujan. Kid is just mentally tough and a competitor. Not down on Taryn either. Kid had his moments and he will certainly be the better option down the line in a future game.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Mathews Refugee View Post
                        Lujan should have played all of the minutes this year that he's been healthy. TC should still be wearing his RS.
                        Christion second best option when Lujan went down.Had to go with him

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          I'm not sure the fat guys might not be the POG's. When they give Lujan time like today, he can carve up teams through the air.

Comment

Give the U credit, they competed. Better to have them competitive in MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mathews Refugee View Post
                              And we would not be 8-2 then. Need them both!

Comment

I love Farina, hard hitting and smart. Our young DB's have a bright future. Farina, J Brown, Taylor, Balster, Slade along with an intelligent leader senior statesman in Mears. Now let's figure out tackling in open space and this D could be unstoppable

Comment

Working...
                                X