Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next Up: Illinois State

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    The people in front of me were standing up too much, and the people behind me weren't standing up enough !

LOL....great observation...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Crowd was awful, too small and quiet, students left at halftime, and Jack Rabbit's head falls off while taking a picture with a group of kids, leading to tears. Now I got nothing left to pre complain about.
      What about your wait time for your Nick's burger? Maybe you have an in and get them on the side. 😉

Comment

I think we pretty much covered all the pre complaining there could be. Glad we got that out of the way incase we do lose.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I think we pretty much covered all the pre complaining there could be. Glad we got that out of the way incase we do lose.
          Yes, but now we have to go over and argue about it until the game starts if we truly are going to fully pre complain.
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
            What about your wait time for your Nick's burger? Maybe you have an in and get them on the side. 
            I cannot figure why they have not started an online order system where you can give your seat number for delivery.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Yes, but now we have to go over and argue about it until the game starts if we truly are going to fully pre complain.
              What about, "I'm not saying we should fire Stig, but he basically stinks as a coach - one hell of a guy though...... Something something quality young men, something something student athletes..... Why don't we ever run screens?"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                What about, "I'm not saying we should fire Stig, but he basically stinks as a coach - one hell of a guy though...... Something something quality young men, something something student athletes..... Why don't we ever run screens?"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Very good. Add a little about not being ready for big games and were set!

Comment

Very good. Add a little about not being ready for big games and were set!
                  Now that we're all on the same page, lets go ruin the lone remaining perfect conference record.

Comment

Refs suck
                    Crappy field conditions
                    Ran out of hot chocolate

And I can be put in the crowd of there is going to be a blowup on here before, during and after the game. That being said, I think we don't lose either of the last two.

Comment

I'm glad I didn't read:

Come on, mods! Shut this thread down.
                      Come on, mods! Why'd you shut the thread down? I thought fan message boards were for everyone stating their opinions.

Comment

Don't have a good feeling about today. Hope i'm wrong because i would hate to have a message board meltdown. That's the important thing!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          Don't have a good feeling about today. Hope i'm wrong because i would hate to have a message board meltdown. That's the important thing!
                          What?....we're all just a jolly group of fella's....nothing bothers us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            Weren't you reading this thread? We already did that

Comment

Working...
                            X