• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On to Youngstown

Defense was awesome

Comment

Fans get to the game next week. Let's fill that stadium up with all Jacks fans.

Comment

Yes. We dominated them. I'm impressed.

Last week I often heard "but ISU-B is terrible - YSU is at a different level". ISU-b picks up another win today and we throttle YSU on the road. I'd say that we've recovered from the great screwup a couple weeks ago. This team still has potential to make a run.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          While I'm happy NDSU lost, at home, to the conference cellar dwellars, who hadn't won a MVFC game in over a year....
          This is going to lead to alot of "but NDSU!" comments from the red faithful.
          But good for them. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. And I think a certain team is suffering from it.
          If they say "but NDSU." Just say "but thank you." Their win was probably just as big for us as it was for them considering it has huge ramifications on the conference title and playoff seeding.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            Great road win. The defense has really come on the past two games.
            Even the second half against NDSU was pretty good for our defense.
            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

How about Paris?

27 carries, 128 yards, 2 TD.

The RB situation is kind of murky, but nice to see somebody step up. Mengarelli didn't play much at all after his bad read in the endzone. Wallace did get 1 carry.

Comment

Great win today for the Jacks. I really thought YSU was really good. Good day for the state

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  Great win today for the Jacks. I really thought YSU was really good. Good day for the state
                  congrats to you!

Comment

Anyone listening on radio catch post game comments?
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                      Anyone listening on radio catch post game comments?
                      Stig didn't have anything earth-shaking. Thought TC played a little tight in the first half,but was better in the second. Said some teams would have not sent Wesley out again after the muffed kickoff but they told him to get back out there and play like he can.

Comment

Quick thoughts:

D, is/has been very good. Still need to wrap up.

O, played tight but enough plays to make it happen. Strong running by Paris, happy for him. Eidsness with another bad call backed up to the end zone. Sure Brady missed the cut but it should never have been a stretch play to begin with.

Special teams, Wesley has done 1 good thing. It doesn't make up for his other screw ups but it's a start on the road to redemption. Should've scored, JeRyan missed the block that would've got him in. Punting is average at best, I hope Hale can turn that around.

Great at win and confidence builder. I like how aggressive we were again late in the game. Pedal down and no looking back. Learning game for TC and he progressed. The Andrews TD was a check down by him based on what he saw. It's difficult to see a scenario where a healthy Lujan jumps a healthy Christion on the depth chart.

Comment

Attendance listed at just under 15,000.

Comment

Dominated in all three phases of the game. The Jacks need to come ready to play next week - can't afford another Hobo Day effort like last year. Hard to know what frame of mind UNI comes in with next week. Will they come in with fire in their eyes or are they ready to say WTH if things don't start off well early ? The Fire Farley thread has already started on Panthernation.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Attendance listed at just under 15,000.
                              Didn't realize the Oral Roberts guy got a new job.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Bo speaks
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqLsBhiK36Y&app=desktop
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X