Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On to Youngstown

SDSU 38, YSU 8, 5:43 left in the game.

Dominating performance by the Jacks today in a crazy day in the MVFC.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Good throw from TC too.
      Freaking bullet
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

What a catch and throw. That's a sweet play from 10 yards out.

Comment

Tough to imagine how TC doesn't continue as our starting QB basically for the next 3-1/2 years.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

While I'm happy NDSU lost, at home, to the conference cellar dwellars, who hadn't won a MVFC game in over a year....
            This is going to lead to alot of "but NDSU!" comments from the red faithful.
            But good for them. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. And I think a certain team is suffering from it.

Comment

Just pouring it on today. YSU about loses the kickoff. We might find a way to score again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                While I'm happy NDSU lost, at home, to the conference cellar dwellars, who hadn't won a MVFC game in over a year....
                But good for them. There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. And I think a certain team is suffering from it.
                No doubt. Still, a helpful upset giving NDSU a conference loss.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

There won't be any of that talk if SDSU wins at USD 4 weeks from now.

I'm interested to see how the polls shake up next week.

YSU is on the SDSU 39. Dalton Douglas warming up. 2+ min left in the game

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    Tough to imagine how TC doesn't continue as our starting QB basically for the next 3-1/2 years.
                    Other than the sacks, a great job. We need better control on the Oline. Again lots kids cutting their teeth today

Comment

Boy these announcers are homers. They get more excited for a Youngstown 1st down than Christion's td run.

Comment

Boy these announcers are homers. They get more excited for a Youngstown 1st down than Christion's td run.
                        Terrible. They seem to forget they're on ESPN3, not just the Penguin network.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Final -- SDSU 38, YSU 8.

SDSU (5-1, 2-1) with a dominating performance on the road.

Jacks host UNI next week for Hobo Day. Who's the QB? Hopefully TC.

Comment

Great road win. The defense has really come on the past two games.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Awesome win. Hobo Day next.

Comment

Dominant. You have to wonder why YSU can't seem to get its playmakers involved in their offense. But they can't. So adios, Fighting Bo Pelinis
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X