Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    No I am dead serious! And I am old but not crabby. Is he ready to play? I doubt he is ready. Among many things he has had learn is how to find the Union in order to pick up his free books. Hopefully he has learned that much so far. I think it is a fair question. I find all you arm chair coaches have got it figured out. Thank God you arm chairs are not in charge. I don't even know this guys name so how could I hold budge in a line at Hy Vee against him.
    He was in my group at Orientation, which is held in the Union. I'm confident he knows where it is at.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

No I am dead serious! And I am old but not crabby. Is he ready to play? I doubt he is ready. Among many things he has had learn is how to find the Union in order to pick up his free books. Hopefully he has learned that much so far. I think it is a fair question. I find all you arm chair coaches have got it figured out. Thank God you arm chairs are not in charge. I don't even know this guys name so how could I hold budge in a line at Hy Vee against him.
      His name is Taryn Christion. He has elite speed and a big arm. He is perhaps the best athlete on the team. But it's true he is young and I think the coaches would like to save him for next year.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Did someone forget their meds or their coffee this morning?

Just kidding. but seriously he probably knows where the union was after his first visit to campus probably years ago.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          I have heard that the coaches will not pull TC's redshirt. Same source that said several days ago that Lujan would not go. The source? A coach.

If TC is the player we think he is, I want him to have four full years as a starter, not 3.6.
          +1. Pulling TCs redshirt would be about as smart as letting Kline start against Kansas and then bringing in.......oh wait.

Comment

His name is Taryn Christion. He has elite speed and a big arm. He is perhaps the best athlete on the team. But it's true he is young and I think the coaches would like to save him for next year.
            That makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              He was in my group at Orientation, which is held in the Union. I'm confident he knows where it is at.
              That comment about knowing where the union was located was made in jest. I am sure he does know where the Union is by now and a few other things, but to learn the big play book takes some time, and that is my concern. I know some of you say we run the same stupid plays that don't work over and over so how hard could that be? My guess it takes time.

Comment

That makes sense to me.
                You have over 9,200 posts, are former journalist if I'm not mistaken(which means you've read the Argus I'd assume) and are constantly reading this board. You seriously had no idea of Taryn, how highly touted he was and his incredible talents? He is possibly the highest rated recruit to verbal and sign with us. Amazing!

Does that mean he'll translate to the greatest QB ever at SDSU? Who knows, at one time Mengarelli came here as a pwo at DB. I suggested after his hudl highlight he should be RB, was admonished because we had Tusler in that class. My point is these kids come in at 18 and so much changes. I think TC will be ready, but the coaches better be ready to hand him the keys also.

I'm giving opinions, some of what I agree on but others on what I disagree on. I apologize for calling you a crabby old man. Uncalled for, but unlike your earlier comment I said it with the benefit of reading your previous posts on this board.

Oh and trust me if he budged in line at HyVee you may not know his name but you'd know he was a football player.

Comment

That comment about knowing where the union was located was made in jest. I am sure he does know where the Union is by now and a few other things, but to learn the big play book takes some time, and that is my concern. I know some of you say we run the same stupid plays that don't work over and over so how hard could that be? My guess it takes time.
                  No kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                    You have over 9,200 posts, are former journalist if I'm not mistaken(which means you've read the Argus I'd assume) and are constantly reading this board. You seriously had no idea of Taryn, how highly touted he was and his incredible talents? He is possibly the highest rated recruit to verbal and sign with us. Amazing!

Does that mean he'll translate to the greatest QB ever at SDSU? Who knows, at one time Mengarelli came here as a pwo at DB. I suggested after his hudl highlight he should be RB, was admonished because we had Tusler in that class. My point is these kids come in at 18 and so much changes. I think TC will be ready, but the coaches better be ready to hand him the keys also.

I'm giving opinions, some of what I agree on but others on what I disagree on. I apologize for calling you a crabby old man. Uncalled for, but unlike your earlier comment I said it with the benefit of reading your previous posts on this board.

Oh and trust me if he budged in line at HyVee you may not know his name but you'd know he was a football player.
                    No I am not a journalist and still have problems with verb usage in regards to "is" and "are". By this question I see you did not take time to read my profile. I was an accountant by trade, My name is there in my profile. I noticed you are skittish about disclosing your name, that but that is understandable. As a member of the Difference Makers Club, there are plenty of opportunities to ask Stig questions. There have been players in the past that I have asked why they were not playing, and usually his answer is that: "He is not ready." I would expect the same in relation to Taryn. I would like to make a meeting this year, but my Tuesdays are filled in. BTW I been called worse things than crabby.

Comment

No I am not a journalist and still have problems with verb usage in regards to "is" and "are". By this question I see you did not take time to read my profile. I was an accountant by trade, My name is there in my profile. I noticed you are skittish about disclosing your name, that but that is understandable. As a member of the Difference Makers Club, there are plenty of opportunities to ask Stig questions. There have been players in the past that I have asked why they were not playing, and usually his answer is that: "He is not ready." I would expect the same in relation to Taryn. I would like to make a meeting this year, but my Tuesdays are filled in. BTW I been called worse things than crabby.

You're in the difference makers club? Jeez, you've never mentioned that before. Thanks for the inside info!

Comment

On SDSU pregame show on radio, Scotty Kwas says it's likely that Christion gets the start.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          You're in the difference makers club? Jeez, you've never mentioned that before. Thanks for the inside info!
                          Some where in my 9000 plus posts I believed I mentioned it.

Comment

Some where in my 9000 plus post I believed I mentioned it.
                            Crazy. Coach was telling people Dalton would go. I think Lujan's injury must be worse than expected. But anyway, this will be fun to watch!
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Wow. This better be worth it. Playing him tonight could mess up an entire season down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy. Coach was telling people Dalton would go. I think Lujan's injury must be worse than expected. But anyway, this will be fun to watch!
                                Lujan has a brace on his ankle. Radio said 90% chance TC starts. I would have to think if he lights it up we won't see Lujan again this season.

Interesting decision though by the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X