Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State

First play, TC runs for 12 yards. He's fast.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Just tuning into broadcast on Midco's feed. Very disappointing crowd. Doesn't look like many students, either.
      Terrible student section, old stand 70% full, east and south maybe half full. 9000 maybe. Come on Jacks fans.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Jacks with 4th and goal from the 1 yard line. Mengarelli gets stuffed with the big package. Mengarelli with a bad read.

Jacks took 7 minutes off the clock but get nothing.

Comment

Jacks with 4th and goal from the 1 yard line. Mengarelli gets stuffed with the big package. Mengarelli with a bad read.

Jacks took 7 minutes off the clock but get nothing.
          Very bad read. That was a walk-in TD.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Jacks have given up two 20+ plays to INST so far on this drive. ISU converted a 2nd and 23 for a first down.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              Very bad read. That was a walk-in TD.
              I think the goal line flash formation has run it's course for me. Leave the super athletic QB in there to keep the defense at least a little honest on a possible pass.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

3rd and 9 for ISU, Adam hits Tonyan for a gain of 17 yards. Too easy so far for ISU-B.

Comment

Jacks finally force a punt.

Jacks take over on their own 9

Comment

3rd and 9 for ISU, Adam hits Tonyan for a gain of 17 yards. Too easy so far for ISU-B.
                    Especially the allowing them to convert 3rd downs part. Ultimately got the stop though. Go O.

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

End of the first quarter:

SDSU 0, INST 0.

TC: 4-5, 46 yards. 4 rushes, 31 yards

Mengarelli: 12 rushes, 38 yards.

Comment

Taryn scored on that 3rd down play on first series. Why is there no replay at Coughlin?

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                          Terrible student section, old stand 70% full, east and south maybe half full. 9000 maybe. Come on Jacks fans.

Did you watch the game last week? If I was a casual fan I likely wouldnt have attended. I'd be reloading shotgun shells for pheasant season.

TC appeared to break the plane on that first drive.

Comment

Slosho and crew making the most of big screen time.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Taryn scored on that 3rd down play on first series. Why is there no replay at Coughlin?
                              Agree he clearly scored. And yes it Mang. Just slid to his right there was a 5 foot whole for the TD. Not sure why he didn't see it.

Comment

Also, the jerseys loom good in real life. The pics earlier did not do them justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X