Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State

I have not read through the entire thread, but we only had 9387 at the game on a very warm and mild evening. The students are on the road for the long weekend. The tailgating was noticeably short on people today. Hobo Day in 2 weeks should bring a bigger crowd again. We can hope to not leave as many points off the score that day.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      Terrible student section, old stand 70% full, east and south maybe half full. 9000 maybe. Come on Jacks fans.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Long weekend for students - no class on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
        Attendance 9347, poor. Good job by me though I pretty much pegged it pregame.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
        A couple thousand more students would have been nice. But i guess harvest is more important than jackrabbit football. There was plenty of combines out in the field on our way to Brookings and on our way home.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...tory/73732520/

Comment

I should plan to follow HS football in South Dakota, more than I have in the recent past.. I had no idea that TC existed until yesterday. He did very good in his opening of his career. I understand that a young man named Nelson from Mitchell is coming to SDSU. Another very good athlete. We definitely had the advantage of surprise in that the ISU coach said they had prepared for Lujan.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              A couple thousand more students would have been nice. But i guess harvest is more important than jackrabbit football. There was plenty of combines out in the field on our way to Brookings and on our way home.
              Hunting season and 3 day weekends will do this. Would a 50-50 raffle with the winner having to be present have change things? Only if it was an on-going tradition. I think it was opening season in ND, but that sure did not prevent a sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Hunting season and 3 day weekends will do this. Would a 50-50 raffle with the winner having to be present have change things? Only if it was an on-going tradition. I think it was opening season in ND, but that sure did not prevent a sellout.
                I doubt people are going to come to the game just because there is a 50-50 raffle.

Comment

Lujan has been great, but TC adds so many more options to the offense that I cannot imagine going back. TC is an elite athlete like we haven't ever had at QB before. It's funny that people are evaluating him as essentially just "OK" for his first game when he had more than 300 yards of total offense, two TDs, and no picks against a ranked FCS team There was one play where TC squirted between two converging ISUb defenders who missed him and tackled each other. He reminded me of Vernon Adams except TC is bigger, faster, and more athletic. And he's a true freshman. Crazy.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Zim hinted that once Lujan is healthy, both will see game action.
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                      Zim hinted that once Lujan is healthy, both will see game action.
                      This would be ridiculous, unless TC is struggling with part of his passing game. I don't think anyone could argue against the fact that TC gives us a better shot to win than Lujan. Yes, Lujan has been good and has been a nice transition from Sumner, but TC has the higher ceiling as a player, and in turn gives the SDSU team a higher ceiling in terms of success this year, and for the next 3 years. The TC era of SDSU football began last night, and I am incredibly excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        I doubt people are going to come to the game just because there is a 50-50 raffle.
                        They do in Fargo. It works as an incentive to raise funds for scholarships. In 2013 they fully funded 12 scholarships with 50-50 raffles. Is it any wonder he have problems beating them in football?
                        Last edited by Nidaros; 10-11-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          They do in Fargo.
                          Or maybe they are going to the games because they have a pretty good football team up there

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            This would be ridiculous, unless TC is struggling with part of his passing game. I don't think anyone could argue against the fact that TC gives us a better shot to win than Lujan. Yes, Lujan has been good and has been a nice transition from Sumner, but TC has the higher ceiling as a player, and in turn gives the SDSU team a higher ceiling in terms of success this year, and for the next 3 years. The TC era of SDSU football began last night, and I am incredibly excited about it.
                            I understand your point and don't disagree, but Lujan is something like 8-3 as a starter. TC looked very good last night, but ISU-B is as weak of a defense as the Jacks will see the rest of the year...aside from that dumpster fire down south.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

AND MO St. Bears are likely to be winless vs D-1 games this season. Usd and MO st will battle for cellar this season.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                I find myself in agreement, and its unfortunate for Lujan to have to sit the rest of his career. From the interview on WNAX, Taryn said he first learned that he was going to start from Zach Lujan, so I think he will be supportive if this change is made.

Comment

Working...
                                X