Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Would have loved for the sideline reporter to ask about that play call.
    Have you listened to her? Zero chance she was asking that question.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Eidness calls plays no?
      Correct. Eidness calls the plays. I wouldn't think TC would check down to a run there. Horrible clock management.

Comment

Eidness calls plays no?
        Stig is the head coach. He has a headset. Pretty sure he could trump any play call.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Can't deny it, that was bizarre.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

You don't run the ball with no time outs and 12 sec on the clock. WTF!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Had time for one more throw ,either TD are thrown away ,then kick FG......left points for sure....sheesh

Comment

Have you listened to her? Zero chance she was asking that question.
                Yeah. Clueless. No offense, but it's true.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

More than last week that showed incompetence. Imo. Unless Someone on the field changed the play. But I can't imagine they would give that control to a true freshman.

Comment

I sure hope Taryn made a freshman mistake and checked to a run play at the line. I mean, that had to be it, right???
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

My guess is TC was supposed to pull it back there on that last play. But holy cow, how good is he? He made ISUb defenders look silly a half dozen times. On one scramble, he was so fast that two ISUb defenders tackled each other as he squeezed through in between them. Wow.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                        I sure hope Taryn made a freshman mistake and checked to a run play at the line. I mean, that had to be it, right???
                        This is what I'm hoping for.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          Yeah. Clueless. No offense, but it's true.
                          Im quite certain her reporting abilities didnt land her the gig.

Comment

TC had 187 passing and 75 rushing in the first half, 2 TDs. He's unbelievable. By far the best athlete on the field.

Yeah, the dopey sideline reporter failed big time on the halftime interview. But Stig kind of hinted that the last play was a mistake by TC.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Im quite certain her reporting abilities didnt land her the gig.
                              lol are you sure?

Comment

Also, except for a couple of plays, the defense was great in the first half, too.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X