Indiana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State

TC with a laser to Goedert for 12 yards on 3rd and 8.

Jacks with a first down on the INST 27

Comment

Pray for the Sycamore player injured. They took all the precautions for spinal/neck injury.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

TC with a 10 yard TD run. He also had some good throws on the drive. He looks good overall.

14 play, 90 yard drive in 6:18.

SDSU 7, INST 0, 12:05 left in the half.

Comment

Congrats. to TC on his first TD. He sure looks the part. Needs to learn to put touch on some throws but that will come.

Comment

Wow. INST goes for it on 4th and short on their OWN 28. They get it, but wow.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              Congrats. to TC on his first TD. He sure looks the part. Needs to learn to put touch on some throws but that will come.
              That capped 90 yd drive. Cool man. Very cool.

The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                That capped 90 yd drive. Cool man. Very cool.

Totally cool

Comment

Langer and Plote have sacks on this drive.

INST has a 3rd and 20 on the SDSU 46.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Wow. INST goes for it on 4th and short on their OWN 28. They get it, but wow.

That was dumb. #7 whiffed or that's a big change in momentum.

In all honesty, Indiana State looks like they suck. If Jacks are any good, they should be blowing these guys out.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Sycamores gets 6 yards on 3rd and 20, but a 15 yard penalty tacked on at the end of the play. They will punt.

Jacks take over on their own 15.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        Sycamores gets 6 yards on 3rd and 20, but a 15 yard penalty tacked on at the end of the play. They will punt.

Jacks take over on their own 15.
                        Cap the half by following 90 for a td with 85 yd drive for TD? That would be excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

In all honesty, Indiana State looks like they suck. If Jacks are any good, they should be blowing these guys out.
                          I think their offense may be decent. Not sure though, since they've played Butler, SEMO, and Missouri State in addition to Purdue. I believe Missouri State is getting killed again tonight by SIU.

Jacks offense has looked good, although they are being conservative with TC. Jacks have only had two possessions and should've scored a TD on the first one.

Feels like the Jacks are playing well, but only up 7-0.

Comment

TC up to 9 rushes for 68 yards. Jacks haven't had a QB like this in a long time. Maybe Kardoes?

Jacks have a first down on their own 43. 3:10 left in the half.

TC hits Weineke for a gain of 14. Jacks on the move.

Comment

TC with a beautiful pass to Weineke in stride. 34 yard TD.

SDSU 14, INST 0.

8 play, 85 yard drive in 3:18

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

I feel them sucking is what makes it not dumb. If they want any chance in this game they'll have to play super aggressive.

This just in: TC looks good.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X