X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Marker Game

Okay, let's try this again.

Discuss the game here.

Please refrain from discussing the National Anthem, variations thereupon, fan bases, posters, cheerleaders, etc., etc. If you want to do that, please use a smack thread.

Please note that I am asking nicely. That's three "pleases" so far. And I'm still in an awfully bad mood this week, and we all know what that can mean.

Yes.

Increased Coke Zero consumption. Yep. Hittin' the wasp-waisted bottle hard right now.

Anyway . . . please play nice.

That's four pleases. That's all y'all gonna get.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Okay, let's try this again.

Discuss the game here.

Please refrain from discussing the National Anthem, variations thereupon, fan bases, posters, cheerleaders, etc., etc. If you want to do that, please use a smack thread.

Please note that I am asking nicely. That's three "pleases" so far. And I'm still in an awfully bad mood this week, and we all know what that can mean.

Yes.

Increased Coke Zero consumption. Yep. Hittin' the wasp-waisted bottle hard right now.

Anyway . . . please play nice.

That's four pleases. That's all y'all gonna get.
    Hope you don't shut the site down!!!!

Comment

OK, question? Does the defense ever implement a 3-4 in this game? I mean best linebackers roaming the field, straight push up the middle and collapsing the pocket. It couldn't hurt right? I realize brown may be out. But with the linebackers we have we should still be able to pull it off . Lally and Pietz in the midele, Hassell, Bobbit and Hazelett rotating outside. Possibly even Kern in that mix in a hybrid of sorts. We're strong at defensive tackle and the d ends(Plote, Blum and Schultz) would fit well. This Bison would be an unexpected turn for the bison to take from the always traditional Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
        OK, question? Does the defense ever implement a 3-4 in this game? I mean best linebackers roaming the field, straight push up the middle and collapsing the pocket. It couldn't hurt right? I realize brown may be out. But with the linebackers we have we should still be able to pull it off . Lally and Pietz in the midele, Hassell, Bobbit and Hazelett rotating outside.
        Pietz is still listed on the roster but he has not played yet and I am not sure if I have seen him on the sidelines.

Comment

I think Pietz is out -- shoulder. Go with #17, Schuster.

Comment

OK, question? Does the defense ever implement a 3-4 in this game? I mean best linebackers roaming the field, straight push up the middle and collapsing the pocket. It couldn't hurt right? I realize brown may be out. But with the linebackers we have we should still be able to pull it off . Lally and Pietz in the midele, Hassell, Bobbit and Hazelett rotating outside. Possibly even Kern in that mix in a hybrid of sorts. We're strong at defensive tackle and the d ends(Plote, Blum and Schultz) would fit well. This Bison would be an unexpected turn for the bison to take from the always traditional Jacks.
            I'd like to see are go 3-4 in passing downs and get Hassell rushing the QB. Send that torpedo after Wentz!
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              I'd like to see are go 3-4 in passing downs and get Hassell rushing the QB. Send that torpedo after Wentz!
              And watch Wentz rush for many zenners.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                My bad, Schuster is a good choice too. He has done very well when he gets in.

Comment

Looking for 2 tickets, preferably east side. Have had mine for months, but a couple friends just had a change in plans and are able to attend. If anyone has 2 for a couple rabbit fans, DM me.
                  Thanks!
                  GBGBGJ!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    I think we'll be okay (Wentz will still get some yards rushing no doubt) if the case was the Jacks just bringing 4. It's bringing 5 or 6 and Wentz stepping up past them would be really what kills us.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Yes, you were able to contain ZZ most of your games but admit it you guys are happy he's gone.

As as far as wentz and running away from Hassell ask the fastest wr from cal poly or the qb from IN St if they think he's inadequate.😉

I'll admit though wentz is the tipping point, if he's able to run and get comfortable in the pocket we're in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        I think we'll be okay (Wentz will still get some yards rushing no doubt) if the case was the Jacks just bringing 4. It's bringing 5 or 6 and Wentz stepping up past them would be really what kills us.
                        No doubt. If you can get pressure with just 4, we could be in real trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Pietz is out indefinitely.

This is going to be a big challenge. Going to come down to our defense keeping them in check and the offense putting up points. I think we need at least 31 to beat them. So, 34-31 Jackrabbits.

Wentz is the key. Have to stop him. Need to win the turnover battle and can't have stupid penalties like this last weekend.

Have to play like we did the first half vs KU, last 3 quarters against SUU and the 3rd quarter against RM for ALL 4 QUARTERS. Jacks are just as good and with the home field should win this game.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yes, you were able to contain ZZ most of your games but admit it you guys are happy he's gone.

As as far as wentz and running away from Hassell ask the fastest wr from cal poly or the qb from IN St if they think he's inadequate.

I'll admit though wentz is the tipping point, if he's able to run and get comfortable in the pocket we're in trouble.
                            Most definitely glad Zenner is gone...he was a good one...

Comment

They have capped students at 3600 and are doing pre scans this week. I'm guessing there will be no student walk ups this game.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                              X