• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Wallace...not Rodriguez. the rest of your post is good. LOL
    Well...I am pretty drunk.......
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Comment

Nice! I wish I could do photoshop well. I'd like to replace Kleinmans face in the godfather bed scene and a bison head instead of the horse head. Big Day! Let's get'em JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Nice bunny,nice bunny,go away,go away,good boy

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            I'm usually the first to the battle cry, with a sense of realism mixed in, but you're always Over and Above. Do you really believe what you say going in to games? If so, I need to have what you're having so I quit worrying so much. I'm not seeing it play out like that tomorrow at all. I want to win, but my gut says we can't run it, they drive on us a couple times, get us down and we fight back and come up short. Maybe that's just my history of being an SDSU fan for 20 some years but it seems like our MO. I hate it. At least I'll tailgate well.
            Well said, KU. Well said.

A wise, wise blonde-haired man once said, "To be the man, you've gotta beat the man." Well, we have our chance today. My concerns are our run defense and our punting. On the whole, we're ahead of where I thought we'd be at this point. And I think NDSU has taken a little a step back toward the conference pack. Need to push on through today -- including getting rid of any space they're renting in our heads. Our offense has been dang sharp, Hope they can lead the way tonight. GBGBGJ!
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

NORTH DAKOTA STATE will kill ya with efficiency. They need 3 and a half ,get 4 or 5 yds. Just enough. They are really smart, nothing fancy, just enough.They wrap themselves around the notion of keeping the first downs coming, and good things result.They are starting to manage this game already,just steady eddy efficiency.That's why they've won 4 straight.

Comment

Third and 10 on first two pocessions for the Jacks,terrible. Bad field position,not managing the game very well.We are looking for something big too much on offense every procession, when you fail, you get 3rd and ten a lot. We have to make the big plays, or quit trying too hard and let the game develop more favorably. Lots of time,but, the Bison defense you have to pick them apart a little at a time.Be patient Jacks.We seem to put pressure situations on ourselves.That 's never a good thing.

Comment

That game was embarrassing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
                    That game was embarrassing

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                    I'm sure we will meet again in round 2 of the playoffs.

Comment

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by Twentysix View Post
                      I'm sure we will meet again in round 2 of the playoffs.
                      I do and I don't hope so. I just have to believe that the Jacks are MUCH better than what I witnessed last night. Drops and penalties? Could have been a different game and it will be if these two teams meet again. Best of luck the rest of the season!

Comment

Injuries and player departures for other reasons have weakened the depth and potential of this team. O-linemen Nick Carr and Mike Shoff haven't been able to play this season, and defensive studs Trey Carr and Charles Elmore were lost for other reasons before the season began. There are other examples. It adds up.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          Injuries and player departures for other reasons have weakened the depth and potential of this team. O-linemen Nick Carr and Mike Shoff haven't been able to play this season, and defensive studs Trey Carr and Charles Elmore were lost for other reasons before the season began. There are other examples. It adds up.
                          Every team has injuries and departures.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Good luck the rest of the season!

Comment

This isn't a rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                                This isn't a rivalry.
                                I believe that SDSU and to a lesser extent, UNI, are NDSU's rivals.

Comment

Working...
                                X