X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Lose the attitude.
    Of all the stuff thrown around...that is the statement you choose to comment on? I'm trying to handle you guys with kid gloves as is...but this is just silly. (I know, I know, it is your board)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      I believe the NDSU game has been sold out for a few weeks (and the upcoming Hobo Day game vs. UNI is nearly sold out). Official attendance at the Southern Utah game was 13,423. The half-built new stadium supposedly holds 17,000 people, which I believe will set an attendance record for an SDSU game and a record for any college football game in South Dakota. When finished, the new Dykhouse stadium will seat more than 19,000 people, so more records can be set in the future.
      Good stuff, JU...

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
        Only if they win. If they lose there will have only been a couple hundred.
        And we still would have had a better tailgate...

Comment

Anyone know of a bar showing the game in the Minneapolis area?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            And we still would have had a better tailgate...
            What are you trying to prove here?

Once again Bison fans showing how far their heads are up their own arses on message boards. Your'e obviously just hear to get reaction out of people.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              What are you trying to prove here?

Once again Bison fans showing how far their heads are up their own arses on message boards. Your'e obviously just hear to get reaction out of people.
              Making a joke...lighten up man...

Comment

I'll confirm the admonition earlier given, TAB: lose the attitude.

Weather reports continue to improve. A couple days ago, there was a predicted 30% change of rain in Brookings on Saturday. That's now down to a 10% change. Highs predicted to be in the upper 50s. Wind shouldn't be a problem. Great day for football.

Comment

Come on,TAB. Hang in there, just push through these attacks!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    Come on,TAB. Hang in there, just push through these attacks!
                    Ha, ha...I'm having fun...not sure why others aren't. As for the warnings...meh...if the moderators feel justified in just seeing my comments and not the others...so be it.

Just on a side note (not asking you, jack power)...how much rushing did you guys have against us the last time we played in Brookings? Were you one-dimensional? I can't remember for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Ha, ha...I'm having fun...not sure why others aren't. As for the warnings...meh...if the moderators feel justified in just seeing my comments and not the others...so be it.

Just on a side note (not asking you, jack power)...how much rushing did you guys have against us the last time we played in Brookings? Were you one-dimensional? I can't remember for sure...
                      Well, we rushed 19 times and completed 14 passes. That was a pretty balanced attack,eh?

Comment

I know the mods are the mods and do a great job, but can we stop being so quick to the butthurt? I'm not saying allow smack out of smack but some good natured ribbing should be ok. Good grief guys it's marker week, not sure why everyone is so quick to take **** personally. Maybe it's how we are reading what people say that is a bigger problem than what is said sometimes. Just my $.02
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          I think he was talking about the girl in your profile picture when he referred to lipstick on a pig.

(Yes, I realize this belongs in smack, but the bulk of this thread will get moved there anyway, plus TransAmBison deserves it)
                          Is he going to get warned too or is it just going to be TAB?

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            I'm sure that the families of those young men who were gunned down in Normandy and all other foreign lands through the years are thrilled that you choose to honor them with the home of the "Bison" chant.

If you're looking for those who don't have a clue, I think you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.
                            fyi.....I had 4 family members in WWII, 2 KIA, 1 in Nomandy other in the Pacific Iwo Jima to be exact

my grandfather was a Purple Heart and bronze star recipient

do not tell me I or my family did not sacrifice or are not reectful....again you have no clue either
                            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                              fyi.....I had 4 family members in WWII, 2 KIA, 1 in Nomandy other in the Pacific Iwo Jima to be exact

do not tell me I or my family did not sacrifice or are not reectful....again you have no clue either
                              *respectful

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

You do know that a lot of people had family in WW2? A lot of us also lost family members in WW2. Your story isn't somehow unique.

That being said, the best comment in regards to the Bison fans antics (note that I didn't use the word juvenile) would be to drown them out with "BRAVE". Done, over, it would be really easy for the majority in attendance to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X