• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana State GDT

They never make it easy.

Comment

Can someone - anyone - explain the logic of going for two down by nine? Was their kicking that bad? You don't make it and you make the onside kick irrelevant

Comment

I gotta give it up to MSU. Great effort and one of the more exciting games I've seen in awhile.

Comment

Almost positive the play before they got their lady about they had the clock stopped should have been another ten seconds off the clock

Comment

Wasn't watching game. What did 43 do that could have been targeting? Just tuning in, did we avoid major injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Can someone - anyone - explain the logic of going for two down by nine? Was their kicking that bad? You don't make it and you make the onside kick irrelevant
              They had three extra point miscues

Comment

Forearm to the head

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  Forearm to the head
                  On a Victory formation?

Comment

Onside kick

Comment

Did we avoid injuries?

Comment

Did we avoid injuries?
                        For the most part, I think Wesley got dinged. Schneider also was banged up, but he's been banged up all year. I'm sure Tyler M will ask Stig here in the postgame.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          For the most part, I think Wesley got dinged. Schneider also was banged up, but he's been banged up all year. I'm sure Tyler M will ask Stig here in the postgame.
                          if someone could give a readout on what Stig says, much appreciated. Just getting back from out of town. So ZZ had givfe TDs?

Comment

Huge win in very difficult weather and a home-team snow-removal crew.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

I think it was 86, RdShrt Freshman Goddart, Britton ,SD. I thought there was targeting too -- he took a hard elbow to the head. He's going to be a great player for the Jackrabbits. Another big (right now, 6-5, 245) tight end. He's got the build to add some weight. Had decent speed and he's demonstrated in somewhat limited play this year that he can catch and he can block.

Comment

if someone could give a readout on what Stig says, much appreciated. Just getting back from out of town. So ZZ had givfe TDs?
                                Zenner had 25 carries, 252 yards, 4 TDs. Also had 2 rec, 72 yards, and a TD.

Comment

Working...
                                X