Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Playoff Bracketology

Originally posted by HoboD View Post
    Living in Az I could not be happier. Bringing 6 Jackrabbit fans to the game.

Same Here! Flagstaff ain't nothing but a ride from Tempe... Bringing 5 not to mention there will be a few folks coming just to see two former teammates face off.

Comment

These SRRS rankings are nothing short of a joke. Wow. I mean, I know they aren't binding, but that's just a horrible, horrible formula that needs to get tossed out. It's clearly and badly flawed. It gives me no pleasure to say it, but NDSU is, without question, the class of the class. Any system that tells you otherwise needs to get the heave-ho.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
        These SRRS rankings are nothing short of a joke. Wow. I mean, I know they aren't binding, but that's just a horrible, horrible formula that needs to get tossed out. It's clearly and badly flawed. It gives me no pleasure to say it, but NDSU is, without question, the class of the class. Any system that tells you otherwise needs to get the heave-ho.
        Agreed, any rating system that doesn't have the Bison on top, is obviously flawed and should be thrown out. What a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Laughing at Butler getting a home game

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            From our fan base's perspective, NAU was a good pairing once the decision was made that we weren't going to host. There are some happy parents, family and friends of current Jacks players who now have a short trip to watch the game.
            Plus it too cold for a CAS game. Hope there is some kind of streaming available.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Plus it too cold for a CAS game. Hope there is some kind of streaming available.
              All first and second round games are on ESPN3 I believe.

Comment

Of course my provider doesn't have ESPN3. >

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                  Same Here! Flagstaff ain't nothing but a ride from Tempe... Bringing 5 not to mention there will be a few folks coming just to see two former teammates face off.
                  That is pretty cool you get a short trip! Good luck to Double Deuce and the rest of the team. Maybe our fairly new punt returner can find the end zone!

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                    This got to be a dream coming true, for Feisty and family. Good luck to JaRyan and hopefully he will have spectacular game in Flagstaff. When I came to Phoenix for short visits have angled my way back to Flagstaff and never have stopped there. Apparently JaRyan has some teammates on the NAU team. That will make this game special for him and the others.

Comment

Jackrabit1, ESPN3 is a free internet channel. You can watch the game on computer. That's how I watched the YSU game. Good, clear picture (but YSU announcers).
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        Jackrabit1, ESPN3 is a free internet channel. You can watch the game on computer. That's how I watched the YSU game. Good, clear picture (but YSU announcers).
                        Your internet provider has to provide it in their package. I am able to get ESPN3 because Midcontinent carries it.

Comment

I thought only if your cable provider was on the list.

Comment

Doesn't work with all internet providers.
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                            X