Sacred Heart at Fordham vs 5. Towson
    Samford at Jacksonville State vs 4. SELA

SDSU at Montana vs 3.EWU
    Lafayette at UNH vs 6. Maine
    Bethune-Cookman at SHSU vs 7. McNeese State
    Furman at Tenn State vs 2. EIU

Last team in: YSU
    First team out: SUU
    Last edited by FargoBison; 11-23-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Re: 2013 Playoff Bracketology

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
      My bracket.....

CCU at SCSU vs 1. NDSU
      Butler at YSU vs 8. NAU
      Sacred Heart at Fordham vs 5. Towson
      Samford at Jacksonville State vs 4. SELA

SDSU at Montana vs 3.EWU
      Lafayette at UNH vs 6. Maine
      Bethune-Cookman at SHSU vs 7. McNeese State
      Furman at Tenn State vs 2. EIU

Last team in: YSU
      First team out: SUU
      Holy cow! ,I would love to be YSU......butler then nau? We're better and we'd get Montana then ewu......hope we'd get some lube for that ****ing!!!!!
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Disagree about EIU. If they have found a defense, and in the games of theirs that I watched, they have, EIU is legit #2. NIU (undefeated, #15 FBS) escaped with a less than TD win over EIU. EIU blew out the other SDSU. That SDSU will finish with only Mt. West loss to undefeated Fresno St.

We were very fortunate to play SELA early in the season, conference form, I doubt we would beat the Lions.

It will be very interesting if UNI gets a play-off spots. If they do, it's proof that SOS, and tight losses in that schedule is rewarded in the new prioritization. Losing 3 straight OT games is not a death trap. But that means that the selection committee is looking beyond UNI's 8th (out of 10) place finish in the MVFC.
        Nope simply wrong.....EIU barely beat SIU......EIU is not good and NIU is not great.....simply not a great#2..don't throw up the mountain west like they are good......they did not suddenly find a defense and make up the 50 points we clobbered them by in one year...just not going to happen. EIU gets clobbered in playoffs.....book it...p.s. We play the lions again, the results are the same. We are in conference form now and in a better conference

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          Holy cow! ,I would love to be YSU......butler then nau? We're better and we'd get Montana then ewu......hope we'd get some lube for that ****ing!!!!!
          The NCAA is cheap and unfortunately I have to predict for them being cheap(YSU and Butler are a bus trip, so those two playing is automatic)....that bracket would be much different if I could seed it 1-24

Comment

Jeff Kolpack from the Forum tweeted, "I'm pretty confident SDSU will be in other bracket. NCAA heard the complaints."

Let's hope he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Nope simply wrong.....EIU barely beat SIU......EIU is not good and NIU is not great.....simply not a great#2..don't throw up the mountain west like they are good......they did not suddenly find a defense and make up the 50 points we clobbered them by in one year...just not going to happen. EIU gets clobbered in playoffs.....book it...p.s. We play the lions again, the results are the same. We are in conference form now and in a better conference
              You do realize EIU beat SIU and they beat us right?

You also realize we were 5-6 in 2011 and played garbage defense but turned it around in 2012, right?

It happens.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Nobowls.com and The Sports Network has us predicted to go to Montana.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  You do realize EIU beat SIU and they beat us right?

You also realize we were 5-6 in 2011 and played garbage defense but turned it around in 2012, right?

It happens.
                  Sorry KUlaw blue and yellow glasses are firmly on.....it's a whole new season and I am not going to be reasonable! Everybody else sucks until we get beat! eIU's defense also looked decent last year. Before they played us. Why?Because they play in a crap conference. I see no changes here.
                  Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 11-24-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                    The NCAA is cheap and unfortunately I have to predict for them being cheap(YSU and Butler are a bus trip, so those two playing is automatic)....that bracket would be much different if I could seed it 1-24
                    So we get free lube then?

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Jeff Kolpack from the Forum tweeted, "I'm pretty confident SDSU will be in other bracket. NCAA heard the complaints."

Let's hope he's right.
                      I'd be shocked if the NCAA heard any complaints. I'd be more shocked if we aren't scheduled to have a cupcake from the OVC at home to start, and off to Fargo we go in round 2.

Now, if I'm wrong. I like our chances at making a run. Watching EWU against PSU yesterday was sad. Zenner and Sumner go nuts against that defense. Think UND, except our defense are now playing better. Plus I highly doubt Stig and the boys would take their foot off the gas in a playoff situation. Anything but Fargo and I'm happy. Lets go west.

Comment

Official top 4 seeds: NDSU, EIU, EWU, SLU. Personally, I think we could beat 3 of those teams right now while the 4th I'd like to play on a neutral field.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          Official top 4 seeds: NDSU, EIU, EWU, SLU. Personally, I think we could beat 3 of those teams right now while the 4th I'd like to play on a neutral field.
                          Agree. Jacks are a hot team that is as good as anyone right now minus NDSU. Jacks stay healthy and they will make a deep run.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Maine, McNeese, Towson, and Montana round out the byes.

Comment

I think we either get a home game we are expected to win and then NDSU or on the road at Montana.

McNeese gets a 6 seed, wow. Towson gets a 7 seed, wow again. East coast and Southern bias. Montana is the 8 based on reputation.

I would be happy to travel to any of those places and kick their ass.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

not going to ndsu or montana. Not even on that side of the bracket. I'm guessing we'll get fed into EIU...

Comment

Working...
                                X