X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    This game on Midco online?
    Yes, from what I've seen, the game is being streamed online (with subscription, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
      TV mentioned that some of the players aren't up to speed about the seriousness of the rivalry. Can some of you elaborate on this?

I know the Jack Blue hates anything colored Red. I know South Dakota didn't have the guts to go D 1 when SDSU and NDSU did. Ditto UND. I know SDSU has the better campus. Can some of you tell some stories about the history?

!
      As a guy who grew up in Brookings there were two games every year. Hobo day and USD. The other ones were alright. But.it is a stark contrast of schools the honorable careers of farmers (the backbone of this great state), engineers, and nurses vs the highbrow lawyers and doctors and bankers and such(that's what the country song says anyways). White Collar vs Blue Collar. Hard workin' men vs. nancy-boy journalist bookworms. As long as it can be remembered USD has kept the ugliest of women off of SDSU campuses, and the most morally corrupt going on to make living on billable hours thinking about problems some people really don't have. The winner of this great game will go on to great glory and endless cheers the loser will be showered with boos until I am blue in the face. Yes, bragging rights for a whole year over people we've never met on the internet and anyone we see in the opposing teams gear (who doesn't like to get soda thrown on them by perfect strangers because they borrowed someone's sweatshirt from college?). There is hate here in this rivalry, a nice pure hate that can only be summed up in a South Dakota Haiku made popular on tshirts over the decades: Screw the U.

Answering a question isn't smack, is it?
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I'll be dragging my butt out of my bed around midnight in Afghanistan to watch this sucker with another SDSU alum. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
          I'll be dragging my butt out of my bed around midnight in Afghanistan to watch this sucker with another SDSU alum. Go Jacks!
          Wow. Now that's dedication. Thank you for your service and Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
            That is awesome on so many levels. Be safe and enjoy the game.

Comment

Was that Josh Davis in there, too, catching TDs? Good stuff.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Great video! If I had pads, I'd want to lace 'me up and go coyote hunting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  Yeah that was Davis. He was something. The Ranek run in 2001 gives me chills. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    Little Beran, the Omaha Kid no 1, caught one TD. Ranek's legs were short, but he sure could move.

Comment

Working...
                    X