X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
    Jacks 45-0
    I thought when I read this it was smack. I've got $$$$$ that says you are no where close to being correct. In fact, I'll settle for the 7.5

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      I thought when I read this it was smack. I've got $$$$$ that says you are no where close to being correct. In fact, I'll settle for the 7.5
      Is it smack if he truly believes it?

Comment

CMC Coyotes vs. Jackrabbits Pre-game Special
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dejh-J29qs
        We...ARE...STATE!
        SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

I am looking for feedback. I think it would be really cool if both teams wore their home colors for this game, similar to USC v. UCLA. With the contrast of Blue and Red it would not be an issue. Thoughts?

http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/files...SC-v.-UCLA.jpg

I also believe that Utah vs BYU started doing the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
            I am looking for feedback. I think it would be really cool if both teams wore their home colors for this game, similar to USC v. UCLA. With the contrast of Blue and Red it would not be an issue. Thoughts?

Didn't usd wear all red when they played at uni? Seems like that's the latest trend with wearing all one color usd doesn't have the white pants at home anymore but their red jerseys with the play white numbers looks really sharp. I guess white on red is sort of hard to screw up. After all that I am for it.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm all for it. USD has to approve it,tho

Comment

I am for it. USD will be wearing all red again. If I had to wager, I'd bet the Jacks wear white tops with blue pants. Would be cool with all blue vs all red, though

Comment

How can the "Battle for South Dakota" not be available to the entire state via one of the three major networks? It is a big fail on all involved.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    I'm all for it. USD has to approve it,tho
                    the request was made last year and turned down. It's not likely to happen

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                      the request was made last year and turned down. It's not likely to happen
                      I e-mailed Justin Sell last night about it. He replied stating he likes the idea, and to his knowledge it hasn't been brought up to him previously. He said he would consider it moving forward.
                      Now he might have been giving me lip service, but from what I know of the guy, that isn't the case.

Comment

Now he might have been giving me lip service, but from what I know of the guy, that isn't the case.
                        Seems we have different experiences in that category.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          I am for it. USD will be wearing all red again. If I had to wager, I'd bet the Jacks wear white tops with blue pants. Would be cool with all blue vs all red, though
                          I was wrong. Jacks posted on their football Facebook account they are wearing yellow tops and blue pants.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                            I was wrong. Jacks posted on their football Facebook account they are wearing yellow tops and blue pants.
                            I like it.

Do out of staters have any option to watch this game online? I do not want to pay USD for this game. Is that petty of me, aboslutely, but if I don't have to pay them, all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
                              I live in Arkansas, and watch a number of ways.

Jackrabbit Extra if available, the new iPad Jackrabbit App makes this very easy. I bring up the game on the iPad App, and stream it through my Apple TV unit onto my TV, it's awesome.

My parents back in Harrisburg have Midcontinent. I bought a SlingBox and had it shipped to their house. I then stream their television to my iPad with the Slingbox App, then projecting it onto my TV with my Apple TV unit. Works awesome if the game is on Midco-Sports Net or KDLT.

Also, the games that were on KDLT this year were on WatchESPN, so again through the wonders of Apple TV, (there is a WatchESPN Channel on the unit), I am able to log onto WatchESPN with my parent's Midco account and watch the games that way.
                              Fever - thanks for the feedback. This game is different. Jackrabbit extra will not have video for this game. the Slingbox is a great idea, but I don't think I could get that hooked up in time, and this will not be on Watch ESPN this week, NDSU and YSU is, but not the jacks. Unfortunately, I might have to buy it from the Yotes... it makes me feel dirty.

Comment

It looks like sdpb.org has it for $9.95. I'm trying to watch HS playoffs now and getting a lot of buffering!

Comment

Working...
                                X