GDT: SDSU vs UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: SDSU vs UNI

What a minute. No mention of concessions running out of hot chocolate yet?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      I loved the all yellow uniforms. Way better than the all blue. I do not like the all blue look, at all.

I know nothing about a
      Nana-'Bits are ok uniforms, and way better than Smurfing. Still like alternating colors. The Stretch SD is a long-term symbol, but I'd enjoy getting the determined Rabbit as a whole head helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
        What a minute. No mention of concessions running out of hot chocolate yet?
        I got mine at half time, did not know they ran out. Seemed to be very popular purchase. This is good despite the low turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I got mine at half time, did not know they ran out. Seemed to be very popular purchase. This is good despite the low turn out.
          They were tipping the last jug when I bought my 2 cups during halftime. It was definitely still hot also.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Brandon Hubert named offensive player of the week for MVFC. Well deserved attention for this performance.
            Last edited by JackJD; 10-28-2013, 07:20 PM.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              When we win,I'm happy,when I'm happy,I don't complain,when i'm not complaining,i think about other things,like travling to Las Vegas,when I go to Vegas.......wait a minute
              I'm going to Vegas for my Bachelor party on Friday...

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                I'm going to Vegas for my Bachelor party on Friday...
                That's awesome. Went to Vegas a week and a half ago for the second time. Vegas and I have a lovehate relationship. I'm definitely hoping to go to Vegas for my Bachelor party later on in life.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  That's awesome. Went to Vegas a week and a half ago for the second time. Vegas and I have a lovehate relationship. I'm definitely hoping to go to Vegas for my Bachelor party later on in life.
                  Come on...lets hear some stories.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                    Come on...lets hear some stories.
                    (insert well-known Vegas marketing slogan here)
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The defense was a love/hate relationship all day. They came up with some good stops and then proceeded to miss tackle after tackle. They would have gotten a lot more hate if UNI would have hit the wide open receivers. The middle is open all the freekin' time on these guys. Why? David Johnson is dinged up. The backup was better Saturday. But remember, Johnson had about as many yards rushing against NDSU as they have given up all year.

Sumner was mostly a love this guy all day. And then he threw the pick. Ugh. He made very, very good decisions all day with his throws and feet. But damn near lost the game on one throw. It's nice to see what he can do when he has time. Was not the typical UNI front 7 we've been used to seeing.

JeRyan made a great decision picking that punt up. Most of the time a person cringes when a guy picks a punt up like that. But it hopped perfectly and I had a perfect view of the huge lane he had in front of him.

Syrovatka? IDK. Kickers get the "yips". You see it at every level. The way he missed the one with the wind it just had a ton of rotation on it . Maybe he just hit it too low on the ball because he thought the wind would take it all the way there (this coming from a guy who knows very little about kicking).

I'm recording the game on Midco right now. I admittedly did not see the last play. Not because I left. Because I bear-hugged the guy next to me before Hubert even caught the ball. Sure glad he caught it! And even though he didn't have 329 yards receiving, anybody who watched that game knew he was the POW in the conference.

Prediction right now. Only two teams from the best conference in the FCS make the expanded playoffs. And Youngstown still has a bear of a schedule left. These teams have just taken turns beating on eachother. Do I think the Jacks can win out? What the hell, sure. But that loss at Mo. State is going to loom large. And I still have a hard time watching these guys and believing they are a playoff team. They just have such a hard time putting together all three phases (and a lot of the time two) in most games. But if they win out and eek in, I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        If you rewatch some of Zenners runs you will notice Jones blocking his ass off. Maybe they brought him in as a physical presence.

I agree- Jones did a great job blocking.

Comment

I thought the all yellow was possibly the best uniform they have worn all year IMO. Loved it!
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                          X