Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU vs UNI

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    All the fans that just left can SUCK IT!!
    Quoted for truth!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Jacks 5-4, 2-3 in the MVC. Don't like to overlook opponents, but the Jacks SHOULD be 6-4 going into Vermillion on November 16th. Huge win today. UNI has lost THREE straight overtime games after losing by 1 to NDSU. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Quoted for truth!
        Quite a bit of fairweather fans today. Crowd of only 7900. Mike Struck was saying off air on GoJacks that some fans were leaving between the first two overtimes. Unbelievable. Terry also said the student crowd was really disappointing. Great win, bad fan support.

Comment

Are we wearing yellow-on-yellow the rest of the season?

Comment

Good win for the Jacks!

LMAO: UNI is 0-4 in the Valley......

Comment

And that's why you don't leave the game early

Comment

I apologize for leaving early. But I did it for the good for the team. I knew that if I left early I would miss something big. Plus I had to meet my cousin at 5.

Comment

The attendance was pathetic. I don't know what you have to do to get people to come out after Hobo Day. It's crazy. If there was any way I could have been there, I would have.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I don't know if we so much "won" the game or if UNI "lost" the game....the missed field goal and errant passes in OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

GDT: SDSU vs UNI

The Jacks linebackers and secondary need to get better at tackling in space. Too many missed tackled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                        The attendance was pathetic. I don't know what you have to do to get people to come out after Hobo Day. It's crazy. If there was any way I could have been there, I would have.

I think it's because people can't suck it up and go watch a game when it is cold out. And fair weather fandom

Comment

Hey did anyone catch the post game interview? I am looking for a link to it.

Just know that a bunch of us in AZ were cheering loud for the Jacks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I apologize for ripping the defense. They came up big twice in overtime to make it possible to win the game.

Comment

It was hard for me to watch the game online today when I wanted to be there, unfortunately we have a show at the theatre tonight and I had to run box office. Next weekend too... boo. I was cheering in the theatre though

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                                I think it's because people can't suck it up and go watch a game when it is cold out. And fair weather fandom
                                That was proven last year for the playoff game. If my wife can sit in the cold, anyone can

Comment

Working...
                                X