Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hobo Day Uniforms

I like em.

Yellow/Yellow is the combo I liked the best.

Comment

I love all of this stuff! Can't do it too much! Yellow/Yellow, Yellow/White, Yellow/Blue, White/White, Blue/White, White/Blue, White/Yellow, Blue/Blue I don't see a bad combo there personally. Three thumbs up to a matte finish helmet!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Based on some players tweeting their own pictures, I would venture to guess that we are going to rock the blue pants. The all yellow may look cool on a mannequin, but they tend to look really corny on big white guys. When it comes to all yellows, I just can't help but picture the ugly setups that Minnesota, West Virginia, Southern Miss, Mizzou or Wyoming wear from time to time.

When it is all said and done, I don't care which pants they go with, I'm just excited to see some yellow tops. I like how adventurous we've gotten in football, basketball, and baseball with our uniforms since signing with Under Armour. It's cool to see us mix it up, and cool to see how excited it makes players, recruits, and fans.

Comment

Zenner and Jones in the tops....https://twitter.com/SDSU_Jacks/statu...42124563873793

Here is the video link included in the tweet....http://www.gojacks.com/mediaPortal/p...000&id=3074188

I think me likey!

Comment

Those look really good, but then again I really like NDSU's yellow jerseys.

Comment

How do you think Minnett would have felt about all yellow?
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                I really like matte helmets. Fan of Arkansas'

So should we wear red helmets on Hobo Day? That would fool SIU maybe!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  There are multiple Jacks teams out there, unless I'm mistaken. If we want to be unique, put Rabbits on the front.
                  Agreed. But this is a step in the right direction. Think about how many pix of Nate Wolters were in national media last year, every single one of them with that generic STATE on the jersey. What a missed opportunity!
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                    Agreed. But this is a step in the right direction. Think about how many pix of Nate Wolters were in national media last year, every single one of them with that generic STATE on the jersey. What a missed opportunity!
                    I actually like state since very few schools really refer to them also as STATE. michigian state is one that jumps to the top of my head but I like it. Actually i would like to see State on the front and Jacks on the back where the name would be. or vise versa, either way it shows jacks and state I think charlie sheen calls that bi-winning.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Call me a traditionalist. I hate it when we make the NCAA tournament in hoops and wear black uniforms. Last time I checked black isn't a school color and I think our blue uniforms are our best looking uniform. With that being said if the kids like it go for it. How about athletic rabbit ears on the helmet next season. Oregon has their wings we can have our ears. Just a thought from the bleachers.

BTW - I like STATE on the uniforms and the yellow football uniforms look just fine to me.

GO RABBTIS!

Comment

Black is my favorite Jacks jerseys by far. It's about the culture and I really hate the term traditionalist. More accurate term is that you are nostalgic
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                          Black is my favorite Jacks jerseys by far. It's about the culture and I really hate the term traditionalist. More accurate term is that you are nostalgic
                          And black is still not one of the school colors.

Black is a fad, like all-white sneakers. It too shall pass.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

All-white sneakers have been around for awhile and never left. Like snap backs they may not be as a popular for a little while but they always come back.
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Agreed. It already is. Flat gray is the new "in" color it seems.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                Agreed. It already is. Flat gray is the new "in" color it seems.
                                This. Every school is doing a gray uniform, including SDSU. That too will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Working...
                                X