Fall Camp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fall Camp...

Man am I excited for first kick off. We spent saturday finishing up house projects so this saturday I can enjoy some college football and no house work to worry about.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Terry tweeted that they will plan to use Cole Langer as a true freshman. In one ear to go from a linebacker/running back to a collegiate level defensive tackle weighing 260 lbs. is impressive. I can't wait to see him in action.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
        Terry tweeted that they will plan to use Cole Langer as a true freshman. In one ear to go from a linebacker/running back to a collegiate level defensive tackle weighing 260 lbs. is impressive. I can't wait to see him in action.
        Not like he was a small RB or LB to start with but taht is impressive. Is the reason because he deserves it and good enough to step up, or because others who should have been a head of him didnt raise the bar any.......Frankly from hearing stuff about him, I would guess he is deserving to play. Hope he is ready for the phsyicality and speed at the college level.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
          On the didn't redshirt front...What ever happened to Joe Martinson? I believe he didn't redshirt to help contribute on special teams and now according to GoJacks.com is no longer listed on the roster.
          This is what TV reported back in the Spring in one of his blog updates on Joe Martinson:

"Corner Joe Martinson is not with the team this spring due to a violation of team rules, according to Stiegelmeier. He remains in school and will be given the opportunity to earn a spot on the team through the try-out process, if he choses. An upcoming junior from Orlando, Martinson did not redshirt as a true freshman, but went backward on the depth chart as a sophomore."

Comment

Working...
          X