No announcement yet.

What kind of a Season will 2013 be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What kind of a Season will 2013 be?

i should throw in a joke about obama to help kill the thread like i did with the becky francis one, which apparently jokes dont go over well with the mods. anyway. this might be a case of the to agree to disagree conversations. If the team is as fired up for the season as this thread is we are going to have one heck of a team ready to explode coming opening kickoff.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Nidaros...count to 10 (several times)! Life's too short to be scrapping on a message board!

Goon: don't take yourself so seriously. Your injection of politics into a thread that was on message-board life support didn't cause the plug to be pulled. Just keep in mind there are lots of places to talk politics and this isn't one of them.

Who'd name themself goon?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Nidaros...count to 10 (several times)! Life's too short to be scrapping on a message board!

Goon: don't take yourself so seriously. Your injection of politics into a thread that was on message-board life support didn't cause the plug to be pulled. Just keep in mind there are lots of places to talk politics and this isn't one of them.

I should have thrown in a smiley face with my post. With a nickname like goon you never take yourself seriously. That post was a little tongue in cheek going on; at least I thought I laid it on thick enough. Plus it wasn’t talking politics it was joking about them huge distinction there, and pretty sure those apply just about everywhere...............except here....Just kidding…but seriously,  just a little light hearted humor for a thread that was pretty fiery, just found it amusing of all the posts from that thread that was the one to get deleted. Any who.

College fraternity chose it for me, not so much I picked it. Fraternity nicknames sort of just get stuck to you, you can’t really get rid of them, like a booger that won’t flick or a flesh eating bacteria, you’re sort of just stuck with it.

well back to the thread subject at hand.....Go Jacks, and beat our opponent soundly...hopefully.....don’t screw up to badly.....either way Nidaros still loves you Well that pretty much sums it up.

On a side note, man msg boards get pretty wacky when schools not in session.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Its all in a days work,, counting 1,2,3...........I think we can all agree that improvement is needed on special teams.

Comment

Working...
          X