X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska 2013

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Its good.

I actually feel sorry for the guy even though I don't like him at all. He was simply saying the fans were being 'fair-weather fans' in a closed environment. Does he come off like a pompous prick? Hell yes he does, but I know we all talk in a closed environment like that a little differently. Just because he uses the F-bomb a lot it makes it worse. I'm guessing Bo drops the F-bomb a lot so it really isn't much different for him. Anyways, hopefully State can pull off this W.
    If someone secretly recorded me when i was agitated, i don't think i would like what i heard. Anyway, i think it's weird that someone would sit on this tape for 2 years. If it was a reporter they would get this out right away.

Comment

I'll see everyone tailgating Saturday morning and then in the Haymarket District Saturday night celebrating a Jackrabbit victory.

Comment

This is getting interesting. The AD and chancellor are not happy. If we pull the upset on Saturday, Pelini may be gone on Sunday. They would definitely have the reasons to fire him.

As a head coach, you just have to be smarter than that. Always keep your guard up. Be like Belichick. Less is more.

Can u imagine the $hitstorm on this board if Stig was caught dropping f-bombs about the fans and their lack of attendance at the Butler game?

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
          This is getting interesting. The AD and chancellor are not happy. If we pull the upset on Saturday, Pelini may be gone on Sunday. They would definitely have the reasons to fire him.

As a head coach, you just have to be smarter than that. Always keep your guard up. Be like Belichick. Less is more.

Can u imagine the $hitstorm on this board if Stig was caught dropping f-bombs about the fans and their lack of attendance at the Butler game?
          Hell,he might be gone before our game. This isn't the first time he's had behavior issues.

Comment

I thought Husker nation was in meltdown mode after UCLA, but holy cow, Pelini's f-bombs have them going berserk! Even Pelini's apology is pissing people off. If there was ever a perfect storm for the Jacks, this is it. Nebraska just lost their big non-conference game, they have a bye week coming up after us followed by the start of conference play, and now one of the biggest distractions since Callahan flipped of the Sooner Schooner and called Tom Osborn a crusty old f*#k. This isn't just a train wreck, this is a train wreck with nuclear waste and passengers on board.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
              This is getting interesting.
              His wife would make him wash his mouth out with Lava Soap. She is a preacher's daughter afterall.

Comment

He got caught on a secret recording ranting about the lack of support from fans for his team. Whoop de doo.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  He got caught on a secret recording ranting about the lack of support from fans for his team. Whoop de doo.
                  Granted poor choice of words. I been known to use them myself, so those with out sin can cast the first stone. He does have the problem of not using Dang gummit, like his boss used to do. Everyone remembers TB and his wholesome family image.

Why do they bring this stuff now? I dont think he is running for Governor or any other elective office.
                  Last edited by Nidaros; 09-17-2013, 07:08 AM. Reason: O

Comment

Not sure what the news is here. This just in: Bo Pelini is still a tool.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Keeping the story alive: Columnist Steve Sippel in today's Lincoln Journal Star, lashing out as the person who provided the recording to DeadSpin:

http://journalstar.com/sports/column...ile_touch=true

I think it's impossible to predict how this dumpster fire is going to impact Saturday's game...or whether it will impact it very much. If the story stays alive through the week, all of us, Jackrabbits and Huskers, are going to be very tired.

Comment

http://journalstar.com/sports/husker...6d9bed6fe.html

5 things to know about Jackrabbit football. An article not about Pelini.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                          Uh oh....

NSFW link to Bo dropping F-Bombs! in reference to what he thinks of husker fans!
                          I would have Cut and pasted the link but the F word is all over the link click Above.

Pretty glad we have stig over this guy. At leas stig can lose with class.
                          I for one am shocked, shocked, shocked that the head coach who disrespects officials and his own players on the sidelines would disrespect the media and fans when he thinks nobody is listening.

Anytime things don't go his way, he acts like a schoolyard bully. Not surprising he acts like a tool when nobody is looking.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Lets hope we find no need to cuss come Sat, about 4:30 ,right after the game

Comment

One more thing on Pelini.

In a post Penn State, post Rutgers world, schools need to be very careful who they hire and more importantly support. I'm not saying Pelini's shortcomings are as bad as the previously mentioned, but something small can turn into something very big quickly. If he hasn't been required to take anger management counseling at the very least, those in charge haven't been doing their job. The guy obviously has self control issues.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

This "scandal" involving what you could classify as a snitch could rally the Nebaska team and get behind their coach.
                                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X